• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

StemsAndSeeds

Truly Feared Pyro
since the update hl2.exe crashes everytime i try and join a team. is anyone else having this issue? does anyone know a legit support link?

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
since the update hl2.exe crashes everytime i try and join a team. is anyone else having this issue? does anyone know a legit support link?

Every single Source engine game is having this problem. Valve fucked something up big time.

CharrieWong

Mildly Menacing Medic
It does crash a lot but not every time i join.. Run it as administrator worked better for me.. did crash after an hour though :/

StemsAndSeeds

Truly Feared Pyro
well day two, and still unable to play tf2.... glad i wasted the money on this game.... i am able to pick a class, and boom..... crash... everytime without fail.... what a load of shit.... please Skyrim..... please hurry up and get released....

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Yeah hl2.exe crashes stopped for me as far as I know. When I jump on later, if I get more of the crashes, I'll put it on here.

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
well day two, and still unable to play tf2.... glad i wasted the money on this game.... i am able to pick a class, and boom..... crash... everytime without fail.... what a load of shit.... please Skyrim..... please hurry up and get released....
When you're choosing your class spam enter then when round starts you can change your class.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I already posted that in General section:
---
I dunno but after Steam's update my TF2 started crashing like a bitch.. 3 times yesterday...
qEMeK.jpg

What are you still doing here? Didn't want you DDOS us to death with your 0ssUm programs and underground forums?
Enough. Don't feed the troll. Be more mature than he is. Plus, provoking him won't bring us to positive results. He will start causing Bottiger inconvenience by DDoS'ing Skial and Bottiger will have to report him to his ISP. It takes time, nerves and resources.