Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You are the one trolling introductions section what kind of replies do you expect to get?

Take a good look at every single introduction thread and then look back at yours.
Most of them tend to have less troll faces and explosions of anger.

Last edited:

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Upon review of this and other threads...

Suicide-Gif.gif
You are doing it wrong, point the gun upwards, that wouldn't kill you. It would just leave a whole in your neck.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
Wow, this place is seriously gone full blown circlejerk, you're all a bunch of whiny fucking entitled assholes I swear. Go back on TF2 where people will actually laugh at your attempts at being either ironic or blatantly obvious, it'll all amount to being called a troll anyways.

Sheesh, haven't you guys realized that those trollfaces don't mean dick nowadays? It was originally called "cool face" on Youtube. Stop taking shit so seriously, goddamn.

тнε ρครรivε ρүяσ

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Wow, this place is seriously gone full blown circlejerk, you're all a bunch of whiny fucking entitled assholes I swear. Go back on TF2 where people will actually laugh at your attempts at being either ironic or blatantly obvious, it'll all amount to being called a troll anyways.

Sheesh, haven't you guys realized that those trollfaces don't mean dick nowadays? It was originally called "cool face" on Youtube. Stop taking shit so seriously, goddamn.
100% Agreed XD! I said to stop replying unrelated things but they still did XD! I'm not even reading them!

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor

but we need a good circle jerk every now and then

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Unban direwolf.
Hell on Earth.

:suspicious: