Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
firedoor2.jpg

I hear there's free admin powers behind this door

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dude if you haven't realized, it's not my guideline. It's common sense. Now can you please stop spamming my forum with unrelated things. Thank you.

Dude if you haven't realized, it's not my guideline. It's common sense. Now can you please stop spamming my forum with unrelated things. Thank you

No. This is not your forum, this is your thread. Also, if what Waffles said is unrelated.

How is this related to this thread at all?

тнε ρครรivε ρүяσ

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Dude if you haven't realized, it's not my guideline. It's common sense. Now can you please stop spamming my forum with unrelated things. Thank you

No. This is not your forum, this is your thread. Also, if what Waffles asid is unrelated.

How is this related to this thread at all?
Oops, that was a typo. I mean't to say thread XD!

тнε ρครรivε ρүяσ

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Lol this is hilarious. You know what, I love all of you guys and don't let what I said to you before make you think I don't. I hate being serious because all it leads to is problems. So why don't we start over and be friends :3! Agree or Disagree on this comment.

Last edited:

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Lol this is hilarious. You know what, I love all of you guys and don't let what I said to you before make you think I don't. I hate being serious because all it leads to is problems. So why don't we start over and be friends :3! Agree or Disagree on this comment. ❤

Agreed:

mohawkg2
Cowboy Crow
Thorin Oakenshield

Disagreed:

Ceubie
bluehawk
Gee, it sure is a good thing you're editing the post to tell us who agreed with you, because there's no waaaaay we could just look at the rate list.

Sterling

Uncharitable Spy
Because you feel offended doesn't mean everyone has to change their ways to fit you. That is sadly how the internet works.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
OK STOP! I just realized that my thread has become a venting source for a whole bunch of trolls and pricks. Don't reply anymore unless you want to say something relevant to my thread.
You are the one trolling introductions section what kind of replies do you expect to get?

Take a good look at every single introduction thread and then look back at yours.