тнε ρครรivε ρүяσ

Gore-Spattered Heavy
it's sad when i cant tell when someone is being ironic or actually cancerous

this has to be b8, theres no way someone is really like this, truely like this.

right?
Dude I really would like it if you didn't use the word cancerous because that can become extremely offensive to those that are suffering from it or someone who has someone close that has it. Can I ask you to remove that?

Reactions: Sir Cakez

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Dude I really would like it if you didn't use the word cancerous because that can become extremely offensive to those that are suffering from it or someone who has someone close that has it. Can I ask you to remove that?
you do realize that most people aren't gonna change their speech patterns just cuz u get a little offended, right?

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

right?
9Ko1m

I-I died a little making this

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
you do realize that you look like a horrible person when you make such asinine comments that can offend someone greatly, right? No I didn't think so.
tumblr-logo-rectangle-white-on-blue-839x385px.png

might interest you

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor

right?
No, but really. My mother has cancer and it does hurt me when people joke about it. Cancer is a serious disease that you shouldnt joke about. Some people may have gone through troubling events that involve cancer, so joking about it can have serious consequences.