SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
Not loading for me.
spycrablawnchair_zps1sbvnm1y.jpg

Reactions: staticvoid

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Have you seen the shell shock rocket launcher? The thunderbolt sniper? Any of the higher tier stickies?!

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
I hope this update sucks because if it doesn't then I am probably going to lose shit loads of profit off of buying all the skin. We'll see ;/.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
I hope they add skins for other weapons or more skins for the default weapons before the event is over.

I mean I don't really wanna swap my old stranges out for skins, so the weapon I want a skin for is the Stickybomb Launcher and all it's skins suck or are too expensive.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
0/10

Axtinguisher wasn't buffed or un-nerfed
honestly the weapon is fine how it is now. you are rewarded if you are able to flank as pyro (the classes main intention) and get behind the enemy to suprise them with a 195 axe. the old axtinguisher was bs, and pyros would just run at someone and use it to kill them instantly.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
honestly the weapon is fine how it is now. you are rewarded if you are able to flank as pyro (the classes main intention) and get behind the enemy to suprise them with a 195 axe. the old axtinguisher was bs, and pyros would just run at someone and use it to kill them instantly.
yes, i still prefer it over the powerjack, but i was absent during it's reign. rip.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I actually considered coming back for this update. I'd just get the best skin/highest level/unusual/strange medi gun, put it in my memorial, and then leave again.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I honestly don't approve of the axtinguisher nerf on it's own. You already had to get close to an enemy to set them on fire, then you had to get even closer to the enemy too land that 195. This was the only way to possibly kill a heavy as a Pyro unless you wanted to waste time spitting flares at it.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I honestly don't approve of the axtinguisher nerf on it's own. You already had to get close to an enemy to set them on fire, then you had to get even closer to the enemy too land that 195. This was the only way to possibly kill a heavy as a Pyro unless you wanted to waste time spitting flares at it.
You're not supposed to be close to a Heavy anyway. His minigun will rip your anus apart.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
and don't forget that you usually use it with the degreaser, so you're already sacrificing damage. Plus the axtinguisher doesn't randomly crit. you have to set them on fire without dying, then dance around to avoid getting killed while you meat-cleave a heavy