PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So just for the sake of playing Doom I bought GTX970 FTW+ ACX 2.0+ (got it for $200, btw). This sucka rocks. On Ultra 1080p I'm getting 61fps (because of adaptive vsync).

So now my GTX650 Ti has no use. I'm willing to give it away for free. You pay the shipping though which is gonna be about $20. So the deal is simple - you tell me what your zip code is, I calculate the shipping and tell you how much it's gonna cost, you pay the shipping via PayPal and I'm shipping 650 Ti to you. Let me know if anyone is interested.

1j7LvMm.jpg

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I may have a friend interested in this. Granted that no one claims this in the next few hours...
Interested, PM sent.

Last edited:

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
55104 my boy will like it. It will keep him off tf2 for awhile when trying to install

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
But David is first. I'll. Wait till for him before you send my way.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Kinda off-topic but is doom any good?
I played it. Got bored of it really quickly but that's just me. It's nothing but killing demons in interesting ways with a pretty good storyline. A good throwback to the original Doom games.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Regarding Doom... I guess it depends. To me, oldfag, this game is classic. I remember times playing Doom 1 and Quake 1 from iD Software in LAN parties. So by default this game cannot be bad for me. This is subjectively. Now, objectively - I still like it. Despite ridiculous game requirements (it fucking takes 60GB of drive space... 60GB, CARL! And I'm not even talking about CPU and GPU requirements - I had to overclock my ancient i7-950) this game is destined to be a success. Plus, 4K support kind of makes this game unique.

All in all - I love this game.