sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The closest place GF is to me is in Kansas City.

Apparently Kansas is trying to push out GF, because it's "Unfair Competition" or something.

[THC]Burnzy190 (aka lounge)

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
in my country you gotta be happy with 500kb download and 64 upload speed, ofc you can get more but prices are insane, i called to get a bigger net speed but they cannot install that some special cable on my area

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ties-are-now-officially-getting-google-fiber/

I live in Florida, Google Fiber is soo close but sooo far.

For those that don't know. You pay something like $70 (it might have gone up in other cities) for 1 GB download speed and 1 GB upload speeds.

Luxury, those bandwiths are available only to big companies right now in our country. 200mb/s down and 100mb/s upload are the best you can get, for horrible prices of course ;)

the spy on fire

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Im California and Google Fiber could come to san jose for me to pick up, But untill they choose to build it there, im stuck with shitty AT&T 20 mbps plan

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The closest place GF is to me is in Kansas City.

Apparently Kansas is trying to push out GF, because it's "Unfair Competition" or something.
I live like 50 miles from KC. I see the Google Fiber vans driving around KC all the time.

Makes me cry.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I feel for you chuck. You are so close to greatness

I'm hoping Orlando or Tampa will be a place Google Fiber will come to soon.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
JRGtrwJ.jpg

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is why I hate living in a small town in the middle of nowhere that nobody has ever heard of.

Maybe in 20 years Google Fiber will be available somewhere near by...