Toxik

Contributor
Also, damn that ending was satisfying.
FUCK YOU OLLIE YOU LITTLE SHIT, so glad to see him dead

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Does netflix have GoT? If not where should i watch the show? I've heard a lot about it but haven't bothered to watch it

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Use spoiler, damn it. I DVR new GoT episodes and watch it on Friday.
that was left specifically vague so that unless you knew about the event itself, you wouldn't know what mel was reacting to. plus he actually woke up at the end of the 2nd episode (which by your schedule you'd have watched last friday), so the only thing i was "spoiling" was her reaction.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
mx1hjk0.png

JHihjbT.png

onTx74W.png

Toxik

Contributor
Pretty good episode!
Dem tits tho. Also, can't wait for the feminazis of Tumblr declaring Daenerys their new femqueen for conquering a horde of savage men

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Pretty good episode!
Dem tits tho. Also, can't wait for the feminazis of Tumblr declaring Daenerys their new femqueen for conquering a horde of savage men
I just wonder what was going through the minds of the guys at the back of the burning hut.

"Oh shit our giant hut is on fire. So all the khals are like dead now right? Guys? Why are we kneeling? What the fuck is happening?"

Toxik

Contributor
I just wonder what was going through the minds of the guys at the back of the burning hut.

"Oh shit our giant hut is on fire. So all the khals are like dead now right? Guys? Why are we kneeling? What the fuck is happening?"
Oh yeah that part didn't make a lot of sense to me, I mean it was pretty well done and shit but I still don't understand why that happened lol

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh yeah that part didn't make a lot of sense to me, I mean it was pretty well done and shit but I still don't understand why that happened lol
Well, you pretty much kneel to a bad ass motherfucker who comes out of raging flames of fire and who has a great tits. That's a fucking given.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
well that episode was trash

so yeah bran can literally just fuck with time now? oh, hurr durr, lemme just warg into young hodor and show him his own death and that's how hodor came to be? that's some of the worst plot this show has concieved, and i'm accounting for the sand snakes. i feel like someone accidentally got george lucas instead of george martin for that bit, because that's prequel levels of bad. and then summer's just like "oh lemme just jump into a horde of wights nothing could go wrong there". i mean christ the random tree chick gets a more dramatic death than the BADASS DIREWOLF and i know absolutely nothing about her character. ugh. shame, because the rest of the episode was so good aside from the last 15 minutes. fucking christ. /endrant

0e37b60ef069dbd55ae1756b81ca9b88.png
and now for the fun (non-spoilery) stuff that i find to lighten the mood

6tQDX8v.png

XrAYXj5.png

ClcqkvI.png

h26qoD9.png