Toxik

Contributor
SUMMER DID NOTHING WRONG! #KILLALLWHITEWALKERS

Mijet I have to agree, Hodor's backstory was pretty lame as fuck. I wonder if the show just didn't translate it well enough from the books or if it was just that shitty to begin with.
Still sucks that Hodor died, it was a pretty lame death for such a beloved character, and those wooden girls just sacrificed themselves for the sake of Bran who they barely even knew? wtf

Pengy

Legendary Skial King

Mijet I have to agree, Hodor's backstory was pretty lame as fuck. I wonder if the show just didn't translate it well enough from the books or if it was just that shitty to begin with.
Still sucks that Hodor died, it was a pretty lame death for such a beloved character, and those wooden girls just sacrificed themselves for the sake of Bran who they barely even knew? wtf
Even worse is the fact that Summer goes out with a complete lack of fanfare. In the books all the direwolves share a very deep connection with their respective Starks (Bran and Summer most of all) but the show seems to just be treating them like they're just the Stark's neighbor's dogs that the kids are looking after for the weekend. Though I'm personally of the opinion that shaggy's not dead (I feel like Rickon would be more broken up about it, and the Umbers wouldn't swear an oath) the way they handled Summer's death makes me question myself.

Reactions: Toxik

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Darn, I was hoping Arya would stay an assassin.
Kinda glad she didn't honestly. But you know she's gonna kill the waif and Jaquen's gonna be like "Oooooh it was a test all along oooh spooky ghosts".

Also, MOTHERFUCKING COLDHANDS!
G6pIdnx.png

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Bran is the 3-Eyed Raven. The man in the tree was him. There are all sorts of clues to this. This scene with Hodor establishes the idea that events in the past/present can co-exist. Bran was literally co-existing with himself that whole time. Eventually there will be a big reveal, but the facts were there the whole time staring viewers in the face. I liked the Hodor ending. It is a payoff of one of the series questions, why did Hodor only say "Hodor" and also to foreshadow what is to come.

Toxik

Contributor
Going to watch the latest ep tomorrow, thanks guys for using spoiler tags, was worried when I opened this thread
IsZF8pX.gif

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
I swear to god if arya dies... biggest waste of a plot thread ever. I'm of the mind she'll somehow survive that cut and multiple stabs to the gut with probably some fucking herbal tea and willpower. The whole thing with jamie and the blackfish was cool tho, and i was glad to see bronn again. Also the stuff with the hound may be hinting at some lady stoneheart? i feel like the brotherhood wouldn't kill people like that under berric.

px7h4xt.jpg

q0zqVj4.jpg

BdiMe0C.jpg

AYNNjbK.jpg

Z6GgLuO.jpg

JMax9UZ.jpg

Toxik

Contributor
Man, this last episode
I'm not even done, but the battle is such a fuckfest. Ramsey is a dick, but that Roman formation to trap Jon Snow's army was a pretty fucking brilliant move.
Also, they better show Daenerys and Theon's sister fucking before the end of the season

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Holy damn that was amazing. Loved how they rose my hopes about Rickon and then dashed them a moment later (well, not loved, but you get the point. He could have at least tried serpentining.). The whole battle was just filmed and executed perfectly... deserves an emmy. Jesus. And then this shot was just... perfect.

arb0MIl.png

vVqjOrO.png

kcVHjD6.png

aL2MRD9.png

DEhJpPi.png

fANHUds.png

N0pK4Jn.png

ZiJCl9S.png

iKtDo64.png

FfY0A7u.jpg

MvWe0Qz.jpg

Ba3njxM.jpg

dI4hD0S.jpg

baa7g9t.jpg

and my personal favorite out of the way-to-many I'm posting here:
7QeMBar.jpg

Rruf8oS.jpg

Last edited:

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's also amazing how some of their CGI and overall costume and prop work is better than some big budget movies

Toxik

Contributor
Hot diggity dog, that season finale

So much stuff happened, it's pretty crazy.
  • Not sure if Margaery is dead now, but I really fucking hope not. Not really phased about Tommen though.
  • Aria is finally fucking back, it was so satisfying how she slit that pig's throat!
  • I squealed a little bit when the High Sparrow got ded, so much closure, and when that other bitch started getting tortured by the Mountain it was just icing on top!
  • Grand Maester Pycelle finally got what he deserved, along with the Lannister cousin who got shanked in da butt
  • Danny girl finally headed to Westeros to kick ass and take names
Overall, probably the best damn season finale so far!