KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
malwarebytes is one of the best anti malware out there. Down that and run a full scan, it will fix your problem.

microsoft security essentials won't do shit to that virus if it is already "set up base" on your computer.

Reactions: MysticOwnage[UK]
Anyway i'm going to download utorrent instead can someone send me a link and what options to use so i don't kill my computer this time?.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
uTorrent is not a torrent, its a program to download torrents. The program itself is not illegal to use. Its what you can download that is illegal.

Also, from what i hear. The new uTorrent sucks massive donkey dick. I would suggest something else.

Reactions: SgtGiraffe
uTorrent is not a torrent, its a program to download torrents. The program itself is not illegal to use. Its what you can download that is illegal.

Also, from what i hear. The new uTorrent sucks massive donkey dick. I would suggest something else.

Already downloaded i'm going to uninstall after I get this 3.3.5a patch anyway.

Cyber Power Monkey

Scarcely Lethal Noob

Certain torrents are legal to download.

Well is the pirate bay offline? because i still need to download the 3.3.5a patch for wow, is there anyway to access the website even if it's down?.