Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Yeah, I was going to sell em but I said "fuck it, it's goddamn Christmas, let's give it away!"

So that's what I'm doing, there's 7 items and I'm putting up 16 slots, I'll announce the winners when the slots are filled and then I'll add the winners. When you claim your slot please name what prize you'd like to win, if what you picked has been claimed by a winner before you I will simply ask you to choose another item after I announce the winners.

Winners will be determined by random.org, good luck.

Items that are available:
  • Tough Stuff Muffs
  • Doc's Holiday Taken by thecityburns2day
  • Der Wintermantel Taken by Joeman
  • The Cool Breeze Taken by DaivdBaekr
  • The Digit Divulger Taken by DeadlyKitsune & fluffy pig
  • The Mutton Mann
  • Secret Saxton
I'm not putting up a 'collect by' time because I might not even be awake when the winners are (terrible sleep schedule.)

1. Tang - Tough Stuff Muffs
2. DeadlyKitsune
3. Derpingson
4. fluffy pig - Digit Divulger
5. Grabbin' Bills - Spah - (triangle) - Cool Breeze
6. Zombie(NL) - Mutton Man
7. (vintage)marianos - Mutton Man
8. Chiefmiest
9. thecityburns2day - Doc's Holiday
10. Sir Reddington
11. Joeman - Der Wintermantel
12. TheStereo
13. Blade the Hero - Digit Divulger
14. PenguinOfGreatness - Mutton Man
15. Da_Jinks
16. DaivdBaekr - Cool Breeze

Only stipulation: congratulate the winners if you lose, no one likes a sore loser.

NOTE: sorry everyone, one of the Digit Divulgers was removed from the prize pool, I've got a bud level swap set up and it's being used as pay, there will only be 7 prizes instead of 8, terribly sorry about this.

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Can ya'll name what item you'd like to win? Makes it easier for me to just add winners and give them their prize.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
16 for the Cool Breeze, please.

Out of curiosity what were you uncrating to get? Everyone I saw in servers were only doing naughty crates to try and get SFs.

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
16 for the Cool Breeze, please.

Out of curiosity what were you uncrating to get? Everyone I saw in servers were only doing naughty crates to try and get SFs.

I'm not too certain, mainly it was because I already have an S.F. Axtinguisher and I didn't want/need any of the others. Though I was also hoping to uncrate an Unusual in a Nice crate so I could give it to my boyfriend.

Tang

Truly Feared Pyro
Oh sorry i forgot to mention could i get the tough stuff muffs if i win? thanks :3