Winners in order:

DeadlyKitsune (2)
thecityburns2day (9) - Doc's Holiday
Da_Jinks (15)
DaivdBaekr (16) - Cool Breeze
fluffy pig (4) - Digit Divulger
Joeman (11) - Der Wintermantel
Derpingson (3)

That's all folks, I'll be adding winners in order of number generated, if no one has claimed your chosen prize then you'll win it, if someone has then you get to choose another prize.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Winners in order:

DeadlyKitsune (2)
thecityburns2day (9) - Doc's Holiday
Da_Jinks (15)
DaivdBaekr (16) - Cool Breeze
fluffy pig (4) - Digit Divulger
Joeman (11) - Der Wintermantel
Derpingson (3)

That's all folks, I'll be adding winners in order of number generated, if no one has claimed your chosen prize then you'll win it, if someone has then you get to choose another prize.

Sweet! Sorry I didn't request a prize during entering lol, didn't think I would actually win

I'll take the Scout Hat (Tough Stuff) :)

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Sweet! Sorry I didn't request a prize during entering lol, didn't think I would actually win

I'll take the Scout Hat (Tough Stuff) :)

If no one else claims the muffs before you then it's yours, I wish you luck on that one.

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Just an update: sorry that I had to travel today, it was pretty hectic and I had no access to the internet, as soon as thecityburns2day gets online and adds me I can go through the rest of the list and give out your prizes. Hopefully the next raffle won't be as 'piss-poor' as this one, again, terribly sorry and you'll be getting your stuff by the end of today as long as the peeps are online.

thecityburns2day

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Just an update: sorry that I had to travel today, it was pretty hectic and I had no access to the internet, as soon as thecityburns2day gets online and adds me I can go through the rest of the list and give out your prizes. Hopefully the next raffle won't be as 'piss-poor' as this one, again, terribly sorry and you'll be getting your stuff by the end of today as long as the peeps are online.
Thanks for the raffle =). PIss Poor or not, its nice getting free stuff =P.

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Thanks for the raffle =). PIss Poor or not, its nice getting free stuff =P.

Haha, indeed, also I just completed my Snowman Pyro set so I'll be adding 2 sweets to your item. As soon as you can log into Steam hit me up with a message, I'll be on for another 3-4 hours before taking a nap.

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I'm skipping Jinks, if he wants a specific prize then he can claim it from my non-spares.