mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
https://gamebanana.com/mods/457425Dr cyber tower is a map, looks like it takes inspiration for neonoir and does have plenty of parkour
and it just got an update about 13 hrs ago
64b9a8abb928b.jpg

Reactions: Bloodpop and VVSV

mr enderman 22

I don't think a single section at the end of the map qualifies for a parkour map lol.
Wouldn't raiders be a parkour map then? since it has a parkour section?
raiders is different, only a small portion of the map is parkour, most of pq is parkour, sure their are puzzle bits, but litterally most of the map is parkour, even the boss, which is mostly parkour

mr enderman 22

I don't think a single section at the end of the map qualifies for a parkour map lol.
Wouldn't raiders be a parkour map then? since it has a parkour section?
you say that everything has to be parkour in order for it to be a parkour map, forgotten origins is a parkour map and most of its minigames isnt parkour, pq even in the end section has a way of being parkour

SIS

Uncharitable Spy
you say that everything has to be parkour in order for it to be a parkour map, forgotten origins is a parkour map and most of its minigames isnt parkour, pq even in the end section has a way of being parkour
you must be out of your mind if you think the earlier stages of pq are parkour.
also what the hell has forgotten origins gotta do with this? I know its a parkour map.
your idea of a "parkour" map seems to be a map with like 7 jumps throughout the map.

mr enderman 22

you must be out of your mind if you think the earlier stages of pq are parkour.
also what the hell has forgotten origins gotta do with this? I know its a parkour map.
your idea of a "parkour" map seems to be a map with like 7 jumps throughout the map.
the last sentence is not what i said, and i didnt say just the earlier stages of pq

mr enderman 22

your saying that every part of the map has to be parkour, waterrun has minigames that are not parkour, and the god awful pit it has, also pq doesnt just have 7 jumps in it, also where did you get raiders from me saying that pq is a parkour map

SIS

Uncharitable Spy
your saying that every part of the map has to be parkour, waterrun has minigames that are not parkour, and the god awful pit it has, also pq doesnt just have 7 jumps in it, also where did you get raiders from me saying that pq is a parkour map
Did I ever say pq has 7 jumps? No.
You just seem to think that a map that has a parkour section automatically makes it a parkour map.
Please, for the love of god, get your map terminology right.
And also, why do you keep bringing up waterrun at every point possible? Quit your obsession.

• Haha
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

mr enderman 22

Did I ever say pq has 7 jumps? No.
You just seem to think that a map that has a parkour section automatically makes it a parkour map.
Please, for the love of god, get your map terminology right.
And also, why do you keep bringing up waterrun at every point possible? Quit your obsession.
sorry, also i didnt mean that in the second sentence, sorry if it sounded that way, also just ignore it if me hating waterrun offeneds or bothers you