mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
https://gamebanana.com/mods/457425Dr cyber tower is a map, looks like it takes inspiration for neonoir and does have plenty of parkour
and it just got an update about 13 hrs ago
64b9a8abb928b.jpg

Reactions: Bloodpop and VVSV

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
Not at ALL a fan of the theme as I believe these "synthwave parkour maps" have been absolutely done to death and to be honest all these types of maps look the exact same to me and just feels unoriginal

However if we put aside the theme I think the map looks pretty good and interesting

I will put a +1, just wish the whole theme wasnt an eyesore synthwave mess yet again since the map actually looks really good

anyways thats my opinion, know people wont like it but its whatever

Reactions: Sir Trooper

mr enderman 22

Not at ALL a fan of the theme as I believe these "synthwave parkour maps" have been absolutely done to death and to be honest all these types of maps look the exact same to me and just feels unoriginal

However if we put aside the theme I think the map looks pretty good and interesting

I will put a +1, just wish the whole theme wasnt an eyesore synthwave mess yet again since the map actually looks really good

anyways thats my opinion, know people wont like it but its whatever
they did add a dark mode that darkens the whole map if you dont want bright colors to hurt your eyes

Scrotes

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
As the map's creator, I should give a few notes. The map is very lengthy and very difficult. It is probably 2 to 3 times as difficult as neonoir is, depending on what the activator chooses to do. A single run of the map could possibly take 10 minutes. It's basically akin to water-run, now that I think about it. The map will probably put-off newbie players, but it could draw in the tryhards like a magnet (like how nighttown/neonoir/waterrun do). The map has a finale sequence that the sweats I know of really try to get to every rotation. It's got some enticing elements to it that seriously separate it from other maps.
- Random pathing system, or activator chooses the path for you
- Music playlist system to let activator play their favorite tunes in whatever order.
- Activator can participate in everything and is never left out, unlike a certain neonoir I know
- The map's filesize is actually VERY small compared to the average, sitting at 80MB.

If you're worried about exploits or anything, there shouldn't be any major ones. The map is pretty much idiot proof in its current state.

Overall, add at your own risk.

Edit: On a side note, the visuals may look heavily synthwave, but I tried to differentiate the map namely in the choice of music. Most of the tracks lean towards rock/electronic rather than being synthwave. Most of the tracks are very high energy and go hard on guitars (especially one of the secret songs...), so I hope that keeps things from being too stale.

Last edited:

bruhineedausername

Uncharitable Spy
Map has so much effort put in it would be a shame if it wasnt added in the rotation and unlike other maps the activator can participate.
+1 Pls add it

mr enderman 22

As the map's creator, I should give a few notes. The map is very lengthy and very difficult. It is probably 2 to 3 times as difficult as neonoir is, depending on what the activator chooses to do. A single run of the map could possibly take 10 minutes. It's basically akin to water-run, now that I think about it. The map will probably put-off newbie players, but it could draw in the tryhards like a magnet (like how nighttown/neonoir/waterrun do). The map has a finale sequence that the sweats I know of really try to get to every rotation. It's got some enticing elements to it that seriously separate it from other maps.
- Random pathing system, or activator chooses the path for you
- Music playlist system to let activator play their favorite tunes in whatever order.
- Activator can participate in everything and is never left out, unlike a certain neonoir I know
- The map's filesize is actually VERY small compared to the average, sitting at 80MB.

If you're worried about exploits or anything, there shouldn't be any major ones. The map is pretty much idiot proof in its current state.

Overall, add at your own risk.

Edit: On a side note, the visuals may look heavily synthwave, but I tried to differentiate the map namely in the choice of music. Most of the tracks lean towards rock/electronic rather than being synthwave. Most of the tracks are very high energy and go hard on guitars (especially one of the secret songs...), so I hope that keeps things from being too stale.
we need this map