mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
https://gamebanana.com/mods/457425Dr cyber tower is a map, looks like it takes inspiration for neonoir and does have plenty of parkour
and it just got an update about 13 hrs ago
64b9a8abb928b.jpg

Reactions: Bloodpop and VVSV

Verdessence

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
good map sure, but 2 problems:

1. the map is long, like i think 9-12 mins of gameplay from my past experience (6-8 mins with pro), which can be painfully long if you just die, also the maps a bit hard so add more chances of waiting
2. the map's lacking in detail, like decorations and such, you can argue about how it's a synthwave map and it doesn't require some, neonoir and simulation has some depth in it which helps a ton instead of looking at flat textures fading around
i could see the map be in rotation but considering that skial is filled with noobs, it's just not worth it to appease a small percentage of players who are that good

scrotes i know you read this thread just say no to my suggestions instead of piss and cry and block me lol

Reactions: Pot Head Wabbit

AisultanUmar

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1
also, don't you find it suspicious that 3 of the people posted minus signs are also friends with Sir Trooper?
idk man but, that's just a bit suspicious. I have a feeling Sir Trooper might've asked his friends to deliberately post minus signs against this map (idk why he hates this map but that doesn't matter)

• Haha
Reactions: Sir Trooper

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
+1
also, don't you find it suspicious that 3 of the people posted minus signs are also friends with Sir Trooper?
idk man but, that's just a bit suspicious. I have a feeling Sir Trooper might've asked his friends to deliberately post minus signs against this map (idk why he hates this map but that doesn't matter)
Bingo

We don't need another neonoir and those flashing lights are horrible, my friends agree.

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
+1 Willing to give it a chance after learning that there is a dark mode that gets rid of the blinding lights.

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
Map is pretty popular in Panda DR

and you know how skial add maps that are popular in other servers :3
1702242391146.png

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
like i hate how people somehow like waterrun than maps that actually feel like they've been put effort into them
I wasn't talking about water run, i was talking about Cyber Tower being popular in panda 💀

Also no offense, but can you stay on topic and not say "water run bad " on stuff not talking about water run

• Love
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation