Would you buy it or play it?

• Total voters

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This actually looks like it might end up being better than the other ones.

The first one is still the only one I think is decent. This one looks boring as fuck and easier without having to watch the cameras and shit.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I actually like how this one tries to recapture classic childhood fears of being alone in your bedroom at dark and debating whether or not to look down the hallway and in the closet for monsters. It may be overhyped but it definitely doesn't look terrible in terms of how it sets up the situation.

Toxik

Contributor
Wait so what happens if you just stay put with the lights off? They just come straight at you?
How about if you keep shining your light at every door pretty fast?

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
With horror titles the "final chapter" isn't the guarenteed end of the series. Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare has 2 sequels and Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter has 6 sequels. Saw is the only title off the top of my head that properly ended with Saw 3D: The Final Chapter.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, the story behind this one is a bit confusing. Warning: spoilers below.

I thought Foxy was the one that bit the kid. Not Golden Freddy. Not only that, didn't the animatronic bite the kid of its own free will? Not forced to bite a kid? And how do the other four animatronics fit into this? Were the four older kids killed and turned into the four other animatronics? This is too confusing...

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
giphy.gif

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The nice thing about the FNAF rpg is that he referenced Fuckboy's in it, the only good thing to come out of the FNAF hype.