Would you buy it or play it?

• Total voters

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
oh god, cringe alert!

INCOMING CRINGE! INCOMING CRINGE! INCOMING CRINGE! INCOMING CRINGE!
uploader's description said:
I thought FNAF couldn't get any dumber...
Then you guys made me play this game.

followup on an month-old comment:
e70dd2b1f3.png

Seem like someone is excited about something else in the third one.
now the first page of this thread says users found it by searching for the same thing in three different languages
Kh8joES.png

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
oh god, cringe alert!

now the first page of this thread says users found it by searching for the same thing in three different languages
Kh8joES.png
I've played that game. It was fucking hilariously bad.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
oh god, cringe alert!

Kh8joES.png
well, you know, animatronic are quite popular with russian, english, and spanish speakers and it's not because they're great with kids.

Toast Mama

Scarcely Lethal Noob
In all honesty I think they're going a bit far with the fnaf franchise. The story and gameplay was amazing but I think a movie is overkill. I'll probably watch it though. :laughing:

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If they make a movie about the first game, then it'll be good. First game was all about survival and you don't really know what's going on and why the animatronics are alive. And if it does really well and they want to make a sequel, make it on the third game. Start putting together a story as to why the actual animatronics are alive. Second game was terrible. They better not make a movie based on that one.