Would you buy it or play it?

• Total voters

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, Markiplier just released a video today about part 1 of his adventures in Five Night's at Freddy's 3. It actually looks really good. Different story with some new features. This one might end up being really good. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was just hoping this one wouldn't rely on jump scares to get people freaking out like the others. The atmosphere is definitely eerie but it's still not really scary. I do though want to watch gameplay for the story though.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I might get it. Haven't really decided yet. I think I might watch some more of these videos and then decide.

hydro ` #kea

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Looks pretty good, I'll probably just watch a play through of it like I have with the other 2 though. :tonguewink:

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Like many have stated here, I'd also rather watch it than play it myself. Never really grasped the appeal of the series but it's fun to watch.

RainbowNoms

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I do like how Scott's changing up the gameplay, because, let's face it, he could've easily kept adding animatronics and changing building layouts and people still would've gushed over his game. In fact, it's almost as if the building itself is trying to kill you now, which I think is a really nice touch.

Good God, those hallucinations/deaths though.

Reactions: Sheev_Palpatine

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I only care about the story as I find its an interesting read and to think about. Can't really care about the games themselves because they are 1. Not scarry. 2. Boring. 3. A baby sitting game.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm so hyped for it, wow
EDIT: why are so many plebeians voting no
I only care about the story as I find its an interesting read and to think about. Can't really care about the games themselves because they are 1. Not scarry. 2. Boring. 3. A baby sitting game.
dipass fool, they're GOAT
I do like how Scott's changing up the gameplay, because, let's face it, he could've easily kept adding animatronics and changing building layouts and people still would've gushed over his game. In fact, it's almost as if the building itself is trying to kill you now, which I think is a really nice touch.

Good God, those hallucinations/deaths though.
yeah, I'm not feeling the anticlimactic death anims, hopefully they're still WIP's

also I despise the vast majority of Youtube commentators, especially Markiplier

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm so hyped for it, wow
EDIT: why are so many plebeians voting no
dipass fool, they're GOAT

yeah, I'm not feeling the anticlimactic death anims, hopefully they're still WIP's

Markplier sucks.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've never bought any of the games. The actual gameplay looks really tedious. I just like reading all of theories behind the story.

RainbowNoms

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I don't despise them, but I don't generally watch them, either.

Except for Jacksepticeye. Accents for days.

I've never bought any of the games. The actual gameplay looks really tedious. I just like reading all of theories behind the story.

This. I'm ready to see what the Internet thinks of Purple Guy's return.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
e70dd2b1f3.png

Seem like someone is excited about something else in the third one.