Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Flexile Dark Standalone 2, at the very bottom of the screen. The forums "Dark Theme" can be selected, which has a TeamSpeak plugin built in on the Forums page.

I think that was removed. There's one under the "servers" tab though.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
We have both Mumble and Teamspeak servers:
  • mumble.skial.com
  • ts.skial.com
Although most people use the Teamspeak server.

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I certainly will try :). Just keep in mind I rage like an asshole and swear like a semi-truck driver >_>. So please forgive me if I act like a douche.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Quote from the $1600 spirtualist's site:
My name is Amanda im a psychic & spiritualist people always ask me what is a psychic or what is a spiritualist I simply tell them im indigo why indigo? a indigo is a human being that is in tune with his or her surroundings like how another person if sum one near me is happy I feel that joy but if the person is in distress or pain I also feel this not only am I just in tune with a persons emotions I can actually hone in on a persons thoughts whether it be a buried traumatic situations from the past or what your planning to do during the week , this is why I say being psychic/indigo are two of the same psychics/indigos have been around for ages science is just starting to catch on to this phenomenon .as for being spiritual it comes with the territory of being a psychic/indigo in order to strengthen & heighten my abilities to new levels I must meditate daily & fast at least 4 times a week , im also a very religious individual I believe in the power & positivity of prayers to the holy father god"yhwh" I feel no matter what the case scenario for a large percentage of my clients I will always do prayers and meditations for them unless requested otherwise the positive energy that comes from it is absolutely outstanding but other reasons I feel I been gifted spiritually is to manifest my self or rather my soul out of my body to have what is called an out of body experience because I have this ability I can bring forth or speak to lost or imprisoned spirits on earth or manifest angelic or demonic entities which is only done very rarely and only for sever situations!
oh god im not good with run on sentences how did i get here

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll just leave this here

2013_08_09_00007.jpg

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I would edit my post, but no permission to - I will add don't forget Mid spread a lot of nonsense about skial, so youll probably see some people around these parts who previously bashed skial some shape or form - don't hold it against them. It's easy for one to act on partial information, not wise..but easy all the same.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hello ladies and gents. FISHY here. After the stupid shit going on at KSG (m1d using $1600 of donated money on a psychic and his lying and everyone else is bailing that and the community was shit). I decided to join skial. *places down his bags filled with numerous weapons and clothing* I'm sure we'll all have a great time *sadistic look on his face*

And here The Great Migration starts.