FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Hello ladies and gents. FISHY here. After the stupid shit going on at KSG (m1d using $1600 of donated money on a psychic and his lying and everyone else is bailing that and the community was shit). I decided to join skial. *places down his bags filled with numerous weapons and clothing* I'm sure we'll all have a great time *sadistic look on his face*

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hello ladies and gents. FISHY here. After the stupid shit going on at KSG (m1d using $1600 of donated money on a psychic and his lying and everyone else is bailing that and the communitywas shit). I decided to join skial. *places down his bags filled with numerous weapons and clothing* I'm sure we'll all have a great time *sadistic look on his face*

Take a look at a few recent threads
http://kill-streak.net/forums/general/

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Yes he did! Money donated for the servers was used for a psychic because he thought his gf placed a black curse on him LMFAO. So he spent $1600 to be "cleansed" of bad karma.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Welcome.

I wish we could say that all of Skial's donation money goes to the servers here but so far it's been all put towards a secret research team to figure out how to stop Mittens from rating everything dumb and how to cure Ruelel's corgi addiction.

So far the results aren't very promising

Enjoy your stay

Reactions: Kylezaking

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Thanks for all the warm welcomings. I can already tell this community isn't filled with assholes like KSG. So yes I'm gonna love it here*.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So even after spending $1600 to cleanse himself of bad karma, a misfortune like this happens?
Damn, dude. If I were him I'd want a refund.

Reckon there's a lot of that going around over there, though.

Also, welcome.

Reactions: FISH KILL

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
So even after spending $1600 to cleanse himself of bad karma, a misfortune like this happens?
Damn, dude. If I were him I'd want a refund.

Reckon there's a lot of that going around over there, though.

Also, welcome.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hello ladies and gents. FISHY here. After the stupid shit going on at KSG (m1d using $1600 of donated money on a psychic and his lying and everyone else is bailing that and the community was shit). I decided to join skial. *places down his bags filled with numerous weapons and clothing* I'm sure we'll all have a great time *sadistic look on his face*

Hey Fish! Glad to see you're here too! Call me Rarity.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah, man, pop on TeamSpeak some afternoon. We don't bite too hard.