opieman2010

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I would edit my post, but no permission to - I will add don't forget Mid spread a lot of nonsense about skial, so youll probably see some people around these parts who previously bashed skial some shape or form - don't hold it against them. It's easy for one to act on partial information, not wise..but easy all the same.

Everyone makes mistakes... glad some have seen the light.

By the way, is there any way some of us curious folk can find out what happened in a bit more detail?

Welcome all KSG refugees!

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SUSHI!

http://www.monjinlau.com/

My wife and I just came home from this awesome restaurant. Their sushi is fucking amazing... Here is the first page (out of three) of their sushi map:

ZwbUKjj.jpg

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
By the way, is there any way some of us curious folk can find out what happened in a bit more detail?
Welcome all KSG refugees!

As far as I know, in a nutshell:

M1dnight started making claims that Skial is ddos'ing KSG

He (or at least, someone claiming to be him) joined teamspeak and threatened to ddos Skial. His threat was recorded and posted online

Some people from Skial went to KSG forums and KSG members to Skial forums to make threads to hopefully calm all the drama:

CiniC's thread to KSG

For some reason I can't seem to find the post in his posting history, but if I remember correctly Antimania from KSG (one of Midnight's head admins) also posted in a thread or created one on Skial trying to respectfully ease some of the tension.

Not too long after both sides tried to ease tensions, Midnight took the drama and escelated it to a level 10 shit storm by posting this post on a Skial admin app ( the post eventually was made into it's own thread). He later claimed that this it was not him, but rather claimed that Skial admins forged that post under his identity.

Then things quieted down until recently where he spent $1,600 of KSG's community donation money on personal crap which from the looks of it pissed off a lot of people, drove most, if not all of his admins to quit and is driving off a huge portion of his members.

This may not be 100% accurate and there may be some things I'm missing. This is just everything that I personally witnessed and know of.