sov

Legendary Skial King
tLRkfuh.jpg

there are always ads that appear on the bottom right and top for some reason now. It's annoying as shit and I don't wanna get hi jacked or something so any fixs. I am using Chrome for Skial and gaming stuff until it gets fixed. I just deleted Rocket tabs which gives you ads and deleted any type of ads from all browsers

The reason you can't see anything on the ads is beacuse i used the ghost on the top right on firefox to block it. but I can still see the pop up box, I also did a quick scan on my PC just in case but yea. Help?

sov

Legendary Skial King
It seems like Chrome has the same problems.... damn ads in the same two spots appear on Twitch and other sites.

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Have you tried using adblock by any chance (instead of your ghost or whatever)

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I have adblock plus on Firefox. is there a adblock for download that covers all browsers
No idea man. I guess you can try typing something like "block ads" into the Extensions search bar and check if any of those will help. I feel like it may not be a browser problem right now (not sure if I am correct by any means).

Reactions: sov

sov

Legendary Skial King
No idea man. I guess you can try typing something like "block ads" into the Extensions search bar and check if any of those will help. I feel like it may not be a browser problem right now (not sure if I am correct by any means).
Thanks for the help anyways. I'll try that now

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Did you accidentally install adware?
I had something similar to this happen and found a program in the control panel I did not recognize, searched it up, and it was adware. I had to go through a long painful uninstallation process.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Did you accidentally install adware?
I had something similar to this happen and found a program in the control panel I did not recognized, searched it up, and it was adware. I had to go through a long painful uninstallation process.
yes i think so. all i was trying to do was UPDATE MY JAVA and i clicked one of those bad websites that come first because they are ads. it downloaded a bunch of stuff that i uninstalled and removed from my browsers. i went to a video and guide and did what they said and got rid of Rocket Tabs ads and now i went through my control panel and see nothing out of the ordinary. i googled a lot of stiff and most checked out

i am using spybot ATM

edit: spybot deleted a few things but i can still see white ad boxes!!!! this annoys me more than anything in the world. i am so paranoid also that my steam is gonna get hacked

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Look up more tutorials on the name of the adware. Some like to hide outside the control panel because they are pure evil.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Look up more tutorials on the name of the adware. Some like to hide outside the control panel because they are pure evil.
I will, thanks for the help. I am going to use malwarebytes for now to see if that works.

i'll most likely delete these software after because I don't like when they start up when my computer starts up xD

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've had this same tish goddamn fother mucking problem as too since I updated my JAVA. I've tried adblock and spyware. Not working for me.

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
@Handsome Defibyoulater
@sov

The ads are caused by:
Supra Savings, RemoveThaeAdAopp, UTUobEAdaBlock, SafeSaver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Trusted Web, LyricsBuddy-1, YSupra Savings 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.2, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5, Re-markit

check for these in your control panel.

In firefox; type about:support and reset firefox. this deletes a lot but should not remove history, bookmarks and whatnot.

In chrome: open extensions and uninstall
Supra Savings, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, Media Watch, LyricsBuddy-1, YSupra Savings 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5

the Adwcleaner is nice and Malware Bytes AntiMalware is also a nice program

edit:
malwarebytes in fact recognizes supra savings as adware and will remove it if you use their program

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=145259

Last edited:

sov

Legendary Skial King
@Handsome Defibyoulater
@sov

The ads are caused by:
Supra Savings, RemoveThaeAdAopp, UTUobEAdaBlock, SafeSaver, SupTab, ValueApps, Lollipop, Software Updated Version, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Trusted Web, LyricsBuddy-1, YSupra Savings 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.2, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5, Re-markit

check for these in your control panel.

In firefox; type about:support and reset firefox. this deletes a lot but should not remove history, bookmarks and whatnot.

In chrome: open extensions and uninstall
Supra Savings, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, Media Watch, LyricsBuddy-1, YSupra Savings 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5

the Adwcleaner is nice and Malware Bytes AntiMalware is also a nice program

edit:
malwarebytes in fact recognizes supra savings as adware and will remove it if you use their program

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=145259
One of them was supra savings. malawarebytes found a lot of items and O deleted them. i turned off my PC for the night and Ill check tomorow if it worked. if not ill try all the suggestions above.

thanks for the replies!

Reactions: Chance

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
One of them was supra savings. malawarebytes found a lot of items and O deleted them. i turned off my PC for the night and Ill check tomorow if it worked. if not ill try all the suggestions above.

thanks for the replies!
<3 you too bby! Hope your problem gets solved!

sov

Legendary Skial King
did i break something. i started running the virus scanner after i clicked the window and it kept coming back...

NI1FpzW.jpg

UPDATE: i have been looking into this and it seems like its something I have to delete it manually.

UPDATE UPDATE: cant find the file.. its not there...

Last edited:

sov

Legendary Skial King
Well i am not sure if it is because of the new problem or because of the security scan but I cant load and pages in the internet.