Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've been on the server for a while, this guy is just trying to get rid of the people that are just standing around and talking.

pkm

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
He was banned for a day a week or so back for something similar.

TheAsian

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Theres a complaint from a majority of players pointing him (Finn) for initiating bad votes and abusing the vote system

pkm

Contributor
Theres a complaint from a majority of players pointing him (Finn) for initiating bad votes and abusing the vote system

But what the heck were you doing? Looking for a lost contact lens in the spawn room ?

TheAsian

But what the heck were you doing? Looking for a lost contact lens in the spawn room ?
I was there trying to record him doing the act. lol i was also talking to people too so i didn't want to play :3

pkm

Contributor
But why is he picking on you in the chatlog? and wheres the demo?

Like I'm honestly trying to figure this out. I know my opinion means shit but in some of your past reports it was people giving you shit, why do you engender so much hate from some people? Oak was there doing the same thing but Finn wasn't giving him any shit in any of the chat logs I saw.

I only bring it up because you had applied to be an admin and I figure a useful skill to have would be the ability to defuse a situation, not create one. I'm a bit of a dick when I play and I've never run into the issues you have, you just seem to like fanning the flames.

TheAsian

But why is he picking on you in the chatlog? and wheres the demo?

Like I'm honestly trying to figure this out. I know my opinion means shit but in some of your past reports it was people giving you shit, why do you engender so much hate from some people? Oak was there doing the same thing but Finn wasn't giving him any shit in any of the chat logs I saw.

I only bring it up because you had applied to be an admin and I figure a useful skill to have would be the ability to defuse a situation, not create one. I'm a bit of a dick when I play and I've never run into the issues you have, you just seem to like fanning the flames.
hold on i have the demo here

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You were there for over thirty-five minutes, if you were there standing around for the sole purpose of recording that demo one would assume that it should at least be a majority of your connection time.

You guys aren't exactly guilt free either. You were taunting him, and while that doesn't give him an excuse to votespam (I didn't see that many while I was there, but it's possible that he was), it's not exactly the best way to help the situation.

pkm

Contributor
You guys aren't exactly guilt free either. You were taunting him, and while that doesn't give him an excuse to votespam (I didn't see that many while I was there, but it's possible that he was), it's not exactly the best way to help the situation.

That's what I'm trying to get at, we already know finn's a troll and I expect most people to be idiots when dealing with one but seriously, you votemute him, maybe report, and move on. There's no reason to sit around taunting him endlessly and then complain when the troll fires back at ya.

TheAsian

You were there for over thirty-five minutes, if you were there standing around for the sole purpose of recording that demo one would assume that it should at least be a majority of your connection time.

I didn't record all of it because making someone sit through 35 minutes of a demo of someone who might strike again was just not efficient. I recorded it in pieces but delete the ones that did not have content of abuse.

I am Guilty free. I came onto the server because the player (FlameRice) Pmed me directly and told me that Finn is abusing votes again. In what way was I taunting him? Look at his Chatlogs. and that clip I just uploaded, I was talking to Comanch about and lotr about relationships. Theres a independent mute button for steam to mute me for finn. But he uses the server mute instead when I wasn't disrupting EVERYONE of the server.

TheAsian

That's what I'm trying to get at, we already know finn's a troll and I expect most people to be idiots when dealing with one but seriously, you votemute him, maybe report, and move on. There's no reason to sit around taunting him endlessly and then complain when the troll fires back at ya.
Votemute and report isn't going to put this guy down permanently. I want him permanently gone and so do others. Taunting him aimlessly was the act of other players reaction when he initiated votemute on me. Don't blame the people for their reaction when the troll fired the first bullet.