CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
>:(
So, FireFox keeps crashing on me. Over. And over. And over. Just randomly stops responding, and then I have to ex it out. Luckily it remember my last session, but this is getting ridiculous at how frequent it is. Like, once every 10 minutes, almost.

Any suggestions? Just reinstall, or axe old plugins, or idon'tknowshitaboutcomputerslol?

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Like x100000
I don't wanna lose my bookmarks, and my, like, 20 open tabs. Anyone have suggestions..?

Particle Man

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Should probably start with getting rid of some of those tabs. I use firefox, and it usually freezes for a couple seconds while it tries to load just 10 tabs.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Should probably start with getting rid of some of those tabs. I use firefox, and it usually freezes for a couple seconds while it tries to load just 10 tabs.
Even when I've run it with only 2 pinned app tabs, it still crashes.

ClassyPotato

i wish this thread was posted by some bitchy kid, then i would say:
press f13
use alt + f4
delete system32
sigh, so much potential....

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
wtffirefox.png

THE FUCK

Reactions: Gen.mcMuster

Particle Man

Contributor
Try deleting all of your plugins and reinstalling the ones you need. Some are unstable or if they aren't updated they can cause problems

Reactions: pkobalt

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Try deleting all of your plugins and reinstalling the ones you need. Some are unstable or if they aren't updated they can cause problems
How the shit do I uninstall plugins? I'm drinking and I don't give a shit about technical shit on computers.

THIS POST NEEDS MORE FECES

And I don't know what version I'm running. I installed about 4 months ago, and if any message about updating FireFox or whatever the fuck, I'd agree. No idea why it's shitting the bed now.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
How the shit do I uninstall plugins? I'm drinking and I don't give a shit about technical shit on computers.

THIS POST NEEDS MORE FECES

And I don't know what version I'm running. I installed about 4 months ago, and if any message about updating FireFox or whatever the fuck, I'd agree. No idea why it's shitting the bed now.
Just fucking install it again or someshit