herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
who the fuck changed it

aight it is time to rewind the clock of urban, all the way back to the old urban (like a couple of years ago urban) and the reason for this is because rn urban is just too filled (personal opinion) and too much shit everywhere.

so this urban is the one before sewers were implemented just to see if people like it. and hey if people dont like it they can -1 or tell me why they like it. other than that the version before the fucking truck is much better and everyone on ff2 agrees (dunno about vsh) WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN WHO DID THIS

Stack Man

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
The Sewers can be enabled with a button (don't ask me where it is :v)

The map's creator (Cream Tea) changed it.

Also -1

thehowl5657

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Most of the vsh players absolutely hated when the sewers were accessible, and the building changes were desperately needed balance changes.

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Most of the vsh players absolutely hated when the sewers were accessible, and the building changes were desperately needed balance changes.
the fuckin button takes up like 10 seconds of time to press but people are more pissed off with the truck, fuck the truck and what do you mean building changes?

Drezki

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
The Sewers can be enabled with a button (don't ask me where it is :v)

The map's creator (Cream Tea) changed it.

Also -1
you always have to have the last laugh when it comes to getting downrated, don't you. What a petty bastard, gfy

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor

The VSH players have absolutely no problems with the map.

You wanna go back where all buildings were miles high making it a huge pain for the hale to catch snipers and soldiers?
Shame...

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer

The VSH players have absolutely no problems with the map.

You wanna go back where all buildings were miles high making it a huge pain for the hale to catch snipers and soldiers?
Shame...
We're talking about ff2 my guy. Herp doesn't play vsh so snipers making it all the way up top is never a problem for us.

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
i mean if it is a problem with vsh then just the version before the truck is fine

Stack Man

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
We're talking about ff2 my guy. Herp doesn't play vsh so snipers making it all the way up top is never a problem for us.

That's cool that you're talking about FF2. Shame that Bottiger won't split the map pool. If it's reverted for you, it's reverted for us too.

Why don't we make a deal? We get to keep new urban, and you guys get to keep turret testing. FF2 loves turret, but I've never seen a map so consistently rtv'd on vsh before.

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
That's cool that you're talking about FF2. Shame that Bottiger won't split the map pool. If it's reverted for you, it's reverted for us too.

Why don't we make a deal? We get to keep new urban, and you guys get to keep turret testing. FF2 loves turret, but I've never seen a map so consistently rtv'd on vsh before.
Interesting proposition good sir.
Us fellas on FF2 always vote for turret and normally extend it. This version of urban isn't bad imo but I feel like the older versions were far superior.
But I will take up this deal of yours.

ish

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Interesting proposition good sir.
Us fellas on FF2 always vote for turret and normally extend it. This version of urban isn't bad imo but I feel like the older versions were far superior.
But I will take up this deal of yours.

The issue between the VSH and FF2 community are the differences in hale stats and strategies and the fact that we have to share map pools. In FF2, hale knockback actually exists, so it creates more viable strategies when using map mechanics and general layout. A map like turret favors FF2 because of its choke points and advantageous engineer spots, whereas in VSH, we're forced to do whatever works. I can see why the FF2 community enjoys turret, but it just doesn't work on VSH. sowhatimtryingtosayisthatbottigershouldsplitthemappoolsothatbothcommunitiescancoexistpeacefully

Doktoberfest

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
FF2 Balancer
+1

just sayin the button stuff doesn't matter cuz ther's always gonna be that one guy who pushes the button anyways enabling the sewers anyways.. atleast whenever i play it happens

also yes PLZ split the map pool