『DIO Brando』

Mildly Menacing Medic
idk how to do this but here we go

DIO Brando
Description: A 122 Year Old Stand-Using, Time-Stopping, Joestar HATING Vampire, Awoken From His Slumber THIRSTY FOR BLOOD!

• Stats
Class: Heavy
Health: 500 x Playercount x 2 (MAX IS 31 PLAYERS: 15500 HP x 2 LIVES)
Speed: 133% (Normal) 173% (Rage)
Rage DMG: 10000 HP
Mini-Rage DMG: 3000 HP
Weapon: Apoco-Fists

• Abilities
Weapon Stats: 10% damage bonus, 50% faster fire-rate, 50% less knockback to user, 50% damage bonus vs buildings, 50% fire damage vulnerability to user.
Boss Abilities: Teleportation (Alt-Fire), Weightdown (Duck Mid-Air),

Vampirism: Every hit to enemy players regenerates 0.1% HP. Every enemy player killed regenerates 5% HP.

Rage

ZA WARUDO TIMESTOP: Reload to activate. (REQUIRES FULL METER AND AT LEAST 5 ALIVE ENEMY PLAYERS)
DIO will yell ZA WARUDO with a screen effect to himself, and affected players. In the 5 meter radius will be frozen in place, unable to use weapons for 5 seconds. DIO's attack speed will increase by a further 50%. (AMOUNT OF AFFECTED PLAYERS = PLAYERCOUNT ÷ 3)

Mini-Rage

The Horde: Hold reload to activate. (REQUIRES AT LEAST 30% RAGE)
Dead players will become vampire medics with Vita-saws and DIO will get 3 Knives. (Flying Guillotines)
Rage Weapon Stats: 50% damage bonus, 30% jump height bonus.

• Misc.
BELOW YOU WILL FIND THE NAMES OF LINKS TO SFX AND MODELS

Voicelines

Intro: Dio's WRYYY voice clip Pavel Parusov (YOUTUBE)
Enemy Kill: muda kicks Relzion (YOUTUBE)
Mini-Rage: DIO BRANDO MUDA MUDA Druphon (YOUTUBE)
Rage: ZA WARUDO idiotindustries (YOUTUBE)
Victory: DIO's Insane Laugh KonoDioDaInc (YOUTUBE)

Defeat: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Jotaro Breaks Dio's Skull Dirty NEET (YOUTUBE)

Models
DIO:

[JJBA] DIO Revamp Pack (HUGE UPDATE) BB Poison (GMOD STEAM WORKSHOP)

Knives/Flying Guillotines:
JoJo's BIZARRE ADVENTURE DIO Ragdoll, Player model, AND A STEAM ROLLER! Juggycell (GMOD STEAM WORKSHOP

Vampires: They are just medics with the Voodoo-Cursed cosmetic ya dingus

• Dumb
Reactions: Flandre

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
glDdfkD.png

Would be nice if the text wasn't black and blending in with the background

soos

TF2 Admin
im not sure if you are suggesting a boss or asking someone to make said boss?
if you are suggesting to implement it, then please provide a link, unless im blind and didnt see it.

『DIO Brando』

Mildly Menacing Medic
im not sure if you are suggesting a boss or asking someone to make said boss?
if you are suggesting to implement it, then please provide a link, unless im blind and didnt see it.
oh and also the links to the sfx and models that would be used is there just copy the corresponding text and paste it on the corresponding website. idk how but the models on gmod maybe have to be ported to tf2 or some coding shit i dont know how to do

• Dumb

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
Before suggesting a boss, I’d highly recommend first either making the boss, getting someone else to make it if you aren’t able to do it yourself, or finding a preexisting one. Just suggesting a cavalcade of ideas isn’t gonna get the boss implemented.

That said, the stats and abilities for this boss seem incredibly busted and overpowered.

『DIO Brando』

Mildly Menacing Medic
Before suggesting a boss, I’d highly recommend first either making the boss, getting someone else to make it if you aren’t able to do it yourself, or finding a preexisting one. Just suggesting a cavalcade of ideas isn’t gonna get the boss implemented.

That said, the stats and abilities for this boss seem incredibly busted and overpowered.

which stats are too op i made it to where not too much regen and the time stop affects a small area

• Dumb

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
these guys calling me dumb but im new well WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT? you think i am some supercomputer hell nah

- Using black text when a large chunk of users here use dark mode since it's actually sleaker making it vastly difficult for pretty much everybody to read your suggestion.
- You have no experience with coding or modeling and are basically dumping your idea here and saying "Now make it for me bitch."
- You were provided a link further up of the owner of Skial stating they do not do requests for bosses as they have nobody to do that, you must make your own.
- Your idea, in general, is not very good and your lack of experience with it shows. Plus it is basically just a "haha Jojo ha big funni guys!" and not a very serious boss.
- Eww anime cuz I'm a giant cunt

『DIO Brando』

Mildly Menacing Medic
if you want a fixed one ill try here:

DIO Brando
Description: A 122 Year Old Stand-Using, Time-Stopping, Joestar HATING Vampire, Awoken From His Slumber THIRSTY FOR BLOOD!

• Stats
Class: Heavy
Health: 350 x Playercount x 2 (MAX IS 31 PLAYERS: 10850 HP x 2 LIVES)
Speed: 133% (Normal) 173% (Rage)
Rage DMG: 8700 HP
Mini-Rage DMG: 3480 HP
Weapon: Apoco-Fists

• Abilities
Boss Weapon Stats: 3% damage bonus, 35% faster fire-rate, 50% less knockback to user, 30% damage bonus vs buildings, 50% fire damage vulnerability to user.
Boss Abilities: Teleportation (1 Minute Cooldown), Weightdown.

Vampirism: Every hit to enemy players regenerates 0.1% HP. Every enemy player killed regenerates 5% HP. (DOES NOT APPLY TO DURING A MINI-RAGE/NORMAL RAGE)

Rage

ZA WARUDO TIMESTOP: Reload to activate. (REQUIRES FULL METER AND AT LEAST 5 ALIVE ENEMY PLAYERS)
DIO will yell ZA WARUDO with a screen effect to himself, and affected players. In the 5 meter radius will be frozen in place, unable to use weapons for 5 seconds. DIO's attack speed will increase by a further 50%. (AMOUNT OF AFFECTED PLAYERS = PLAYERCOUNT ÷ 4)

Mini-Rage

The Horde: Hold reload to activate. (REQUIRES AT LEAST 50% RAGE)
Dead players will become vampire medics with Vita-saws and DIO will get 3 Knives. (Flying Guillotines)
Boss Mini-Rage Weapon Stats: 50% damage bonus, 30% jump height bonus.
Minion Weapon Stats: 5% damage bonus, 30% slower speed debuff on user, 75% fire damage vulnerability to user.

• Misc.
BELOW YOU WILL FIND THE NAMES OF LINKS TO SFX AND MODELS

Voicelines
Intro: Dio's WRYYY voice clip Pavel Parusov (YOUTUBE)
Enemy Kill: muda kicks Relzion (YOUTUBE)
Mini-Rage: DIO BRANDO MUDA MUDA Druphon (YOUTUBE)
Rage: ZA WARUDO idiotindustries (YOUTUBE)
Victory: DIO's Insane Laugh KonoDioDaInc (YOUTUBE)
Defeat: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Jotaro Breaks Dio's Skull Dirty NEET (YOUTUBE)

Models
DIO:
[JJBA] DIO Revamp Pack (HUGE UPDATE) BB Poison (GMOD STEAM WORKSHOP)

Knives/Flying Guillotines:
JoJo's BIZARRE ADVENTURE DIO Ragdoll, Player model, AND A STEAM ROLLER! Juggycell (GMOD STEAM WORKSHOP

Vampires: They are just medics with the Voodoo-Cursed cosmetic ya dingus

if you want an already existing boss well fuck u its on another FF2 server that aint Skial

• Dumb

『DIO Brando』

Mildly Menacing Medic
- Using black text when a large chunk of users here use dark mode since it's actually sleaker making it vastly difficult for pretty much everybody to read your suggestion.
- You have no experience with coding or modeling and are basically dumping your idea here and saying "Now make it for me bitch."
- You were provided a link further up of the owner of Skial stating they do not do requests for bosses as they have nobody to do that, you must make your own.
- Your idea, in general, is not very good and your lack of experience with it shows. Plus it is basically just a "haha Jojo ha big funni guys!" and not a very serious boss.
- Eww anime cuz I'm a giant cunt
also am i allowed to say the name of the server that has the boss somewhat

• Dumb

『DIO Brando』

Mildly Menacing Medic

e x p l a i n n o w

• Dumb