『DIO Brando』

Mildly Menacing Medic
idk how to do this but here we go

DIO Brando
Description: A 122 Year Old Stand-Using, Time-Stopping, Joestar HATING Vampire, Awoken From His Slumber THIRSTY FOR BLOOD!

• Stats
Class: Heavy
Health: 500 x Playercount x 2 (MAX IS 31 PLAYERS: 15500 HP x 2 LIVES)
Speed: 133% (Normal) 173% (Rage)
Rage DMG: 10000 HP
Mini-Rage DMG: 3000 HP
Weapon: Apoco-Fists

• Abilities
Weapon Stats: 10% damage bonus, 50% faster fire-rate, 50% less knockback to user, 50% damage bonus vs buildings, 50% fire damage vulnerability to user.
Boss Abilities: Teleportation (Alt-Fire), Weightdown (Duck Mid-Air),

Vampirism: Every hit to enemy players regenerates 0.1% HP. Every enemy player killed regenerates 5% HP.

Rage

ZA WARUDO TIMESTOP: Reload to activate. (REQUIRES FULL METER AND AT LEAST 5 ALIVE ENEMY PLAYERS)
DIO will yell ZA WARUDO with a screen effect to himself, and affected players. In the 5 meter radius will be frozen in place, unable to use weapons for 5 seconds. DIO's attack speed will increase by a further 50%. (AMOUNT OF AFFECTED PLAYERS = PLAYERCOUNT ÷ 3)

Mini-Rage

The Horde: Hold reload to activate. (REQUIRES AT LEAST 30% RAGE)
Dead players will become vampire medics with Vita-saws and DIO will get 3 Knives. (Flying Guillotines)
Rage Weapon Stats: 50% damage bonus, 30% jump height bonus.

• Misc.
BELOW YOU WILL FIND THE NAMES OF LINKS TO SFX AND MODELS

Voicelines

Intro: Dio's WRYYY voice clip Pavel Parusov (YOUTUBE)
Enemy Kill: muda kicks Relzion (YOUTUBE)
Mini-Rage: DIO BRANDO MUDA MUDA Druphon (YOUTUBE)
Rage: ZA WARUDO idiotindustries (YOUTUBE)
Victory: DIO's Insane Laugh KonoDioDaInc (YOUTUBE)

Defeat: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Jotaro Breaks Dio's Skull Dirty NEET (YOUTUBE)

Models
DIO:

[JJBA] DIO Revamp Pack (HUGE UPDATE) BB Poison (GMOD STEAM WORKSHOP)

Knives/Flying Guillotines:
JoJo's BIZARRE ADVENTURE DIO Ragdoll, Player model, AND A STEAM ROLLER! Juggycell (GMOD STEAM WORKSHOP

Vampires: They are just medics with the Voodoo-Cursed cosmetic ya dingus

• Dumb
Reactions: Flandre

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
-1, let me tell you a few things since you're new here and may not understand how things work.

Bosses are not made on request, a download link has to be provided or else it will not be added. The owner of Skial has better things to do with his own life than look for bosses that you want added, and nobody on the fourms will help you find it (unless they want it with you, of course, but I would not rely on it.)

We cannot add many more bosses to the Freak Fortress 2 server, or else download times will become obnoxiously long and people will not play. Nobody wants to wait a very long time to download content for a custom gamemode, and some may not even have the space to store all of the custom files.

As for the boss, we've contemplated adding bosses that use timestop in the past but overall decided against it as it is extremely unfair to play against due to the REDs unable to counter this effectively. The secondary rage of giving minions and "knives" is an extremely powerful addition onto an already powerful timestop ability. Healing 5% on kill is busted, this ability alone would make him the best boss on the server. Another unnecessary feature is the knockback resistance and the vulnerability to fire. Encouraging players to play Pyro would result in more airblasts and obviously, more rages. (note: default KB resistance does NOT apply to airblast, you need a special attribute, so hale would take normal knockback from airblasts) The health formula formatting is incorrect. The source material is a very good way to get players to join (or leave) the server, but overall he cannot be implemented accurately to his source material without being unfair to fight against, which is why he simply cannot be added.

Please educate yourself on the fourms or else people like @herp 105.4 will make fun of you for making posts like this.

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
e x p l a i n n o w
As for the boss, we've contemplated adding bosses that use timestop in the past but overall decided against it as it is extremely unfair to play against due to the REDs unable to counter this effectively. The secondary rage of giving minions and "knives" is an extremely powerful addition onto an already powerful timestop ability. Healing 5% on kill is busted, this ability alone would make him the best boss on the server. Another unnecessary feature is the knockback resistance and the vulnerability to fire. Encouraging players to play Pyro would result in more airblasts and obviously, more rages. (note: default KB resistance does NOT apply to airblast, you need a special attribute, so hale would take normal knockback from airblasts) The health formula formatting is incorrect. The source material is a very good way to get players to join (or leave) the server, but overall he cannot be implemented accurately to his source material without being unfair to fight against, which is why he simply cannot be added.

And there's your explanation.

edit: Also we've had a boss that could recover HP in the form of SCP-682. It didn't end well.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Because of what I said before + the guy is skimming every bit of criticism instead of actually reading them and understanding what he did wrong and what he needs to improve on.

Flandre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
there is many random people who wanted to suggest shitty boss which are overpowered and we can't even add shit bosses in ff2.
Also, the hale's rage seems waaaay overpowered and its unfun to play with.

Last edited:

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
Time stop is generally not a very popular choice, as there is almost no way to counter. With rages such as gabens, uber can easily counter (although if you are to close to the boss when he pops rage you are stunned).

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
-1. It does sound interesting and has potential but it also sounds too op and there's no files like everyone stated above.

『DIO Brando』

Mildly Menacing Medic
-1, let me tell you a few things since you're new here and may not understand how things work.

Bosses are not made on request, a download link has to be provided or else it will not be added. The owner of Skial has better things to do with his own life than look for bosses that you want added, and nobody on the fourms will help you find it (unless they want it with you, of course, but I would not rely on it.)

We cannot add many more bosses to the Freak Fortress 2 server, or else download times will become obnoxiously long and people will not play. Nobody wants to wait a very long time to download content for a custom gamemode, and some may not even have the space to store all of the custom files.

Please educate yourself on the fourms or else people like @herp 105.4 will make fun of you for making posts like this.
how tf you use a health formula tho thats what ive been tryna find out also i will try fixing it just let me re write it

• Dumb

『DIO Brando』

Mildly Menacing Medic
there is a NON SKIAL SERVER that has a DIO boss but i dont think im allowed to talk about other servers since it promotes it and it makes people leave and join the other one

• Dumb

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
there is a NON SKIAL SERVER that has a DIO boss but i dont think im allowed to talk about other servers since it promotes it and it makes people leave and join the other one

Just close the thread? You have absolutely no clue what you are doing as you have admitted, you are BARELY reading anything anybody here is saying as you have shown in each and every one of your replies and this is never going to even be considered by the staff anyways because you don't have the model and files + nobody here wants it anyways.

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

『DIO Brando』

Mildly Menacing Medic
Just close the thread? You have absolutely no clue what you are doing as you have admitted, you are BARELY reading anything anybody here is saying as you have shown in each and every one of your replies and this is never going to even be considered by the staff anyways because you don't have the model and files + nobody here wants it anyways.
can you first tell me how tf i use a health formula first

• Dumb

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
some people are made to create, others help people create
you are the person who sits in the sidelines and yells random shit and if you havent noticed, no one wants this boss

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
how tf you use a health formula tho thats what ive been tryna find out also i will try fixing it just let me re write it
the default health formula for all hales when not set is ((760+n)*(n-1))^1.075) (N = number of players currently on the server, including the boss himself. the (n-1) is to subtract the one boss player from the health equation)
Most exponents do not go beyond 1.04, our standard health formulas look something like (((700+n)*n)^1.04), as this formula makes for an easily modifiable formula incase there are things to be tweaked. With the formula that I have just pasted, you can insert a test value as N.
Say there is 20 players on the server currently, the equation could be used as (((700+20)*20)^1.04).
The boss would have an average health of 21120. (note: with decimals, it always rounds up)