Gore-Spattered Heavy
They should be nerfed now, balanced, and overhaul and updated stats
added killing mann

Class:
Spy
Health Formula: (((700+n)*n)^1.04)
Damage: 210
Movement Speed: 360 hu/sf
Weapon: Three Rune Blade(Its weapon name is tf_weapon_shovel so it doesn't have extra damage and swing speed. Also it has extra 50% melee and does crit to players who have marked for death effect. But it has 30% damage reduction to players.)
Themes: 2 songs

UPDATED RAGE:

Explosion damage:
250 (enough for soldiers and demoknights class)
Up to Rage damage: 5000
Rage distance: 900. Dooms rage distance
Rage speed: 380 so a 20 hu/s buff
Defense, rage speed, rock rage, sentry stun now last for 6 secs
Minions can´t be summoned again on rage if either of them are still alive. Only maximum is 3.
Minions can be now backstabbed. They too have a lot going for them
Minions can no longer pick up health packs, if they get hurt then let them

Special thanks to DanishSoup for using config nerf my boss.

Downloads Overhaul : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vx04q0t7g7re5/Flandre_Scarlet_Overhaul

Last edited:

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
-1, seems like an amalgamation of most of the current bosses we have whilst bringing nothing unique to the table. Rage seems too strong (in my opinion) even as is and should be completely overhauled to be even considered. Inaccurate to source material, aswell.

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Since everyone is negativing this even with the nerfs I've done, i think i should start from square one. So here's my rework proposal to try and be accurate to Touhou from the games to the anime.

Melee: Three rune blade. Base damage of 150 and does 15 seconds of afterburn. Doing the math, that should be an extra 60 damage and with the 150 damage it equals to 210. This gives sometime to get a healthpack or get healed. In the anime, she had this fuckin flame sword shit and i thought it would be cool if her sword did that.

Rages using AMS:
1) Summons 3 clones of herself. Clones have 250 hp, deal 75 damage on swing with 8 seconds of afterburn for 107 damage, no capping, dies when boss dies, and run at 330hu/s. Cost 100
2) Gets a pomson bullet hell gun. Shoots extremely fast, slow projectiles that deal 30 damage on hit. Lasts for 8 seconds. Cost 100
3) Speeds up to 360hu/s. Cost 80 but has a cooldown of 45 seconds.

Basic stuff
Health: (((700+n)*n)^1.04)
Speed: 330hu/s
Rage damage: 5k
Weighdown: Normal, cannot be activated instantly on high jump
Highjump modifier: 1.2

I didn't make the config yet because I need time and I don't know anyone's opinion on the proposed rework.

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
Since everyone is negativing this even with the nerfs I've done, i think i should start from square one. So here's my rework proposal to try and be accurate to Touhou from the games to the anime.

Melee: Three rune blade. Base damage of 150 and does 15 seconds of afterburn. Doing the math, that should be an extra 60 damage and with the 150 damage it equals to 210. This gives sometime to get a healthpack or get healed. In the anime, she had this fuckin flame sword shit and i thought it would be cool if her sword did that.

Rages using AMS:
1) Summons 3 clones of herself. Clones have 250 hp, deal 75 damage on swing with 8 seconds of afterburn for 107 damage, no capping, dies when boss dies, and run at 330hu/s. Cost 100
2) Gets a pomson bullet hell gun. Shoots extremely fast, slow projectiles that deal 30 damage on hit. Lasts for 8 seconds. Cost 100

Basic stuff

I didn't make the config yet because I need time and I don't know anyone's opinion on the proposed rework.

I already have a Touhou boss I have yet to suggest. We just recently had Abe added in as a boss, and it seems a bit overzealous to continue to add new bosses in rapid succession whilst not fixing current issues. There are still bugs and balancing that need to be done with our current bosses, rather than adding new ones. I would be opposed to adding any boss within the next few months as I said, because there are a handful bosses that are currently unbalanced/unfun to fight against or to play.

As for your suggested changes, they are still not fully accurate. The only accurate rage is her 3 clone rage as reflected by her spellcard Taboo "Four of a Kind". Her only other quirks she could work with is her manipulation of destruction (good luck making that one balanced), transformation into a bat along with vampire strength and speed. Flandre is not an easy boss to make balanced, due to her extremely powerful nature in her own franchise.

Reactions: DanishSoup

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I already have a Touhou boss I have yet to suggest. We just recently had Abe added in as a boss, and it seems a bit overzealous to continue to add new bosses in rapid succession whilst not fixing current issues. There are still bugs and balancing that need to be done with our current bosses, rather than adding new ones. I would be opposed to adding any boss within the next few months as I said, because there are a handful bosses that are currently unbalanced/unfun to fight against or to play.
Yeah, I can understand that. I can get the whole breathing room for bosses and such. And now that you mention it, yeah I guess we do need to work out the kinks and bugs of other bosses rather than spewing out new bosses. I was helping Flandre with his boss because I thought it was cool and I was giving them a chance instead of going for a negative.
As for your suggested changes, they are still not fully accurate. The only accurate rage is her 3 clone rage as reflected by her spellcard Taboo "Four of a Kind". Her only other quirks she could work with is her manipulation of destruction (good luck making that one balanced), transformation into a bat along with vampire strength and speed. Flandre is not an easy boss to make balanced, due to her extremely powerful nature in her own franchise.
Yeah true that. I'm not Touhou fan tbh so I don't know every bit and detail to it all. And balancing is hell since you don't know what'll happen on a server with 30 people and if the rages are even effective. Then again, a boss doesn't completely have to be accurate and have all their abilities in canon.

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
Yeah, I can understand that. I can get the whole breathing room for bosses and such. And now that you mention it, yeah I guess we do need to work out the kinks and bugs of other bosses rather than spewing out new bosses. I was helping Flandre with his boss because I thought it was cool and I was giving them a chance instead of going for a negative.

Yeah true that. I'm not Touhou fan tbh so I don't know every bit and detail to it all. And balancing is hell since you don't know what'll happen on a server with 30 people and if the rages are even effective. Then again, a boss doesn't completely have to be accurate and have all their abilities in canon.

All fine. Some characters have little to no source material for creating into a boss, and the ones who may have a ton would be blatantly overpowered. Balancing can be done properly with common sense and playtesting, as expecting someone to balance something perfectly on the first try is an impossible expectation. The best way to try anything is extensive playtesting. In the end, there are still other bosses that I myself have yet to try and work on, so even with your proposed changes I'll have to stick to my -1. After the majority of bosses feel rather unique and fun to play, then we can think about adding more bosses. Even so, there are concerns with download times in the first place.

Flandre

Gore-Spattered Heavy

Rages using AMS:

Basic stuff

The hale was unfinished because I don't have enough time to finish overhaul, still need help for sure. I can´t even make overhaul bcuz Idk how to. Its too hard

Here is I edited 1st rage and 3rd rage.
Rage change AMS

On 1st rage Stun all sentries + Summons 3 clones of herself. [Pootis Bird]

On 2nd rage Get Pomson bullet hell gun. Shoots extremely fast, slow projectiles that deal 30 damage on hit. Lasts for 8 seconds. Cost 100 rage

On 3rd rage Gains buff defense + speed up to 360hu/s. but it has Cooldown for 45 seconds. Cost 80 rage

I suggest you need to post your suggestion If you change her rage and overhaul mine.
If i post my suggestion then everyone will vote -1 this time.

Last edited: