Maple Syrup

Uncharitable Spy
I always hated seeing how much Dark vader was missing, so I tweaked him a bit and changed up his rage. I believe this should be very true to his origin and give him what he was always missing.

Dark Vader changes
Stats

Health formula: (((750+n)*n)^1.04)
Speed: 340
Rage dmg: 5000

Description

He now uses Force abilities to aid him in battle.

Force Jump: His superjump renamed to Force jump to fit his lore. He also has dynamic weighdown.

His rage is the Force plus minions. The minions are the same as before. Nothing new there.

Rage
This is all one rage besides two abilities. Each ability has a use.
Force Valor: speed for 8 sec. He increases his mobility in battle with this.

Force Stasis: Stop nearby incoming projectiles and players for 1.5 sec, and stun sentries for 7.5 sec. Distance is 500hu. He uses this to escape from situations. Such as that one time where he had to stop a bomb just so he could escape with his life.

Force Barrier: Def buff for 8 sec. This is his defensive barrier he uses in battle.

Force Sense: Outline nearby players for 12 sec. He would use his Force Sense to detect anybody nearby his surroundings. 500hu distance

Passive Abilities
Force Push:
He gains 30 every rage. Allows him to launch any player he chooses away. Used as a keep away tool to give him breathing room so he can think. He would use this to launch his enemies forcefully. (Only does 1 dmg so really not much but it is very funny to use XD.)

Kinetite (which replaces Chain lighting as he can't even use Force lighting in the lore): Shoot a ball of lighting fowards dealing 60 dmg per hit. 60 sec cooldown. Cost 70% rage to use.

I also fixed up his cfg to make it look better and even added song name and artist. I fixed up some of the sounds and did what I could to make him better for the server.

I believe this is everything I hope you all enjoy this and any feedback would be appreciated! \o/ Took me so long to balance this out and get it right XD.

New sounds, Plugins, and cfg are all in zip file. There is also fastdl for the sounds.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5g780ubpuxxu1xi/Skial Dark Vader.zip?dl=0

Credit to Chairius for the original reworks. Helped build the basis for what I needed to look for and overall gave this boss a chance.

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
This looks really good.
+1
I'm not sure about the force push though. If I remember right, me and chair looked at something of the sort and it kept spamming chat. Not sure if it's the same thing.

Maple Syrup

Uncharitable Spy
This looks really good.
+1
I'm not sure about the force push though. If I remember right, me and chair looked at something of the sort and it kept spamming chat. Not sure if it's the same thing.
If I remember right it did not spam chat though I did double check just to be sure. I can confirm that it does not spam chat.

Reactions: Percilius