Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
You do know that not every weapon necessarily has to do something. Plus you're comparing weapons of 2 different classes.
The caber is pretty much a meme weapon either hit the boss and get rewarded or die. Pyro already has the volcano fragment.

Scotty McTailwhip

Unremarkable User
You do know that not every weapon necessarily has to do something. Plus you're comparing weapons of 2 different classes.
The caber is pretty much a meme weapon either hit the boss and get rewarded or die. Pyro already has the volcano fragment.
so your saying that demo can be rewarded for just clicking m1 and thats fair, but when pyro lights the hale on fire then click m1 thats different

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
who cares about the axtinguisher? no one because in the old plugin, it did nothing as in its old stats were removed and was a reskin fire axe. there is no need to touch the axtinguisher as pyro, as of currently, is kinda fine. granted pyro does need a buff as he did get overnerfed a tad (fml i cant airblast anymore the stock flamethrower is just a shitty degreaser bring back old pyro) and, what would the axtinguisher do? sneeze flames? jizz on enemies? become the pyro market garden? actually, that last one isnt half bad but what would you do with the axtinguisher? dont make a useless thread that does nothing thats my job

Scotty McTailwhip

Unremarkable User
who cares about the axtinguisher? no one because in the old plugin, it did nothing as in its old stats were removed and was a reskin fire axe. there is no need to touch the axtinguisher as pyro, as of currently, is kinda fine. granted pyro does need a buff as he did get overnerfed a tad (fml i cant airblast anymore the stock flamethrower is just a shitty degreaser bring back old pyro) and, what would the axtinguisher do? sneeze flames? jizz on enemies? become the pyro market garden? actually, that last one isnt half bad but what would you do with the axtinguisher? dont make a useless thread that does nothing thats my job
the market stinguisher. also pyro needs something, the only thing that he has that is remotely good is the pyroknight which demoman can do better so pyro rn is pretty useless

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
so your saying that demo can be rewarded for just clicking m1 and thats fair, but when pyro lights the hale on fire then click m1 thats different
My dude this isn't casual where you're going for the funny crit after setting a boss on fire. Plus pyro has something that can immediately fuck a hale up, the airblast. Not to mention pyro is much more mobile than a demoman.
the market stinguisher. also pyro needs something, the only thing that he has that is remotely good is the pyroknight which demoman can do better so pyro rn is pretty useless
Phlogistinator? Hello??

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
>pyro bad
>got 6k damage on pyro
>get fucking good and stop complaining you aint even british thats my job

Scotty McTailwhip

Unremarkable User
>pyro bad
>got 6k damage on pyro
>get fucking good and stop complaining you aint even british thats my job
I wonder how many times you had to airblast, not even the phlog can save pyro he sucks in this gamemode, if your going pyro at this point your just better of being soldier.

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
bitch i have 2k hours on pyro alone AND MOST OF THAT IS ON THE FF2 SERVER YOU ARE TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT STOP BEING DUMB AND ALSO ME, DEVIL AND RACA GOT TOP DAMAGE AS PHLOG WHICH COMBINED WAS 11K DAMAGE STOP BEING DUMB PLEASE

Scotty McTailwhip

Unremarkable User
bitch i have 2k hours on pyro alone AND MOST OF THAT IS ON THE FF2 SERVER YOU ARE TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT STOP BEING DUMB AND ALSO ME, DEVIL AND RACA GOT TOP DAMAGE AS PHLOG WHICH COMBINED WAS 11K DAMAGE STOP BEING DUMB PLEASE
i never said pyro could not get high damage I said he needs something to help him, because pyroknight is just plain old shit, and wm1 is not fun

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
he needs nothing to help him just dont be shit and pyroknight is pretty good, you are bad at the game and a golden simp these are not me being rude these are just fact

Racadel

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
legit your suggestions are more retarded then cardman reporting the wrong dave.

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
because jerma this person has at most 2 brain cells both of which are simping to golden

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
pyro sucks in ff2, to get high dmg you play pyroknight or be patient. go back to scout johnnyboy jr.

Scotty McTailwhip

Unremarkable User
pyro sucks in ff2, to get high dmg you play pyroknight or be patient. go back to scout johnnyboy jr.
See I can’t tell if your joking or not, the problem with pyro isn’t all about getting damage, its about only having two viable loadouts 1. gas passer and svf 2. phlog, gaspasser, powerjack. thats it and all other flamethrowers suck, the only other viable secondary would be the detonator, and the powerjack is just better than all the other melees so you tell me what’s wrong and right with pyro instead of being a dickhead and just saying “this post sucks and this idea is bad.”

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
You’re kind of contradicting yourself here. You say that the problem is not that Pyro can’t get sufficient damage, but that he only has two viable loadouts at his disposal.

If these two loadouts alone can get him sufficient damage, I don’t really see the point in adding another one, especially to a weapon that hardly anyone, in FF2 or not, uses anymore in favor of better melees such as the Powerjack and Volcano Fragment.

Also stock is still viable despite how people get about airblasting Pyros, especially for bosses like Doom who don’t have rages that are extremely detrimental to the team.