Flandre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Happy new 2021 and I'm sorry for too late and made a new boss suggestion. The boss name Flandre scarlet and Remilia scarlet DUO and It's from the game called Touhou 6 [EOSD].
I just want to add my duo boss to ff2 servers and I always played duo bosses in other servers

Remilia Scarlet

INFORMATION

Class:
Spy
Health Formula: (((760+n)*n)^1.04) / Duo version: (((760+n)*n)^1.04)/2.8
Lives: 1
Damage: 218
Movement Speed: 340 hu/s
Rage Damage: 3000 / DUO version: 2500
Weapon: Three Rune Blade(Its weapon name is tf_weapon_knife so it doesn't have faster swing speed. Also it bleeds player for 5 seconds and drains 5% of Medic's Ubercharge and Spy's Cloak Meter on hit, but has 60% damage reduction to reduce the knife's extra damage.)
Mobility: Super Jump, Weighdown
Other Abilities: Bat Spell(R to activate, costs 30% rage and has 20 sec cooldown.)
Themes: 3 songs

RAGE

Stun nearby players for 5 seconds(7 sec for sentries) + Gets 1 clip Loch-n-Load that shoots Gungnir(Her iconic spear, acts like a direct hit rocket with a massive damage) projectile.

CREDITS
Thanks to JuegosPablo for rigging her model and accepting the permission to release this boss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flandre Scarlet

INFORMATION

Class: Spy
Health Formula: (((600+n)*n)^1.04) / Duo version: (((700+n)*n)^1.04)/2.8
Lives: 1
Damage: 218
Movement Speed: 360 hu/s
Rage Damage: 3000 / DUO version: 3000
Weapon: Three Rune Blade(Its weapon name is tf_weapon_shovel so it doesn't have extra damage and swing speed. Also it has extra 50% melee and does crit to players who have marked for death effect. But it has 30% damage reduction to players.)
Mobility: Super Jump, Weighdown
Themes: 3 songs

RAGE

Stuns all sentries for 10 seconds + Explosion around her after a few seconds.(Sentry Buster Rage) + Rock Rage(No Knockback + Instakills whoever she touches, 10 sec) + Defense Buff(10 sec) + 450 hu/s Speed Boost(10 sec) + Summons 3 clones.

The 3 clones have 250 health with Three Rune Blade with extra 100% melee range. It bleeds player for 1 seconds and gives marked for death effect on hit. But it has 99% damage reduction.
Also the clones have 50% knockback resistances and damage resistances from ranged sources, 100% higher jump height, and can't be backstabbed.
But you can't summon clones again on rage if either of them are still alive. Only maximum is 3.

DOWNLOADS
Scarlet Sisters

Last edited:

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
-1, not only because it's a duo boss but also because Flandre seems waaaaaay too overpowered.

Flandre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
-1, not only because it's a duo boss but also because Flandre seems waaaaaay too overpowered.

I tested her rage was fine but explosion like Sentry buster and she can insta kill while touching her + knockback for 10 secs [Like as a Rock] and it summons 3 minions with 250hp

and her speed boost is Rock´s rage for 10 secs with defense buff
and its stuns all sentrys for 10 secs No players stuns

Last edited:

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
-1, duo bosses are generally a no in general, remelia seems fairish, rage goes up quite quickly however. Flandre however seems extremely overpowered with the rage. Speed faster than miku, defense buff, stun, no knockback, minions, and damage? That's even stronger than gabens rage, which is meant to be overpowered. And keep in mind he gets rage every 7000~ damage. This new boss would get it in 3000?

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
This boss would not function correctly if it was added. You are using a plugin called "the_killing_mann", and the Freak Fortress 2 server currently does not have that plugin. You did not source a plugin file in here, either.

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I'm not giving a rating yet but i do wanna say that duo bosses aren't going to be a thing sadly. Another thing is that I don't see whatever the frick the_killing_man is in the zip. I do have it in my server plugins tho so it worked even without it inside the zip.

Remilia is pretty fair as far as i tested. If she was a standalone boss i'd be fine with it.
Flandre is busted tho. On her rage, the explosion does 2500 damage. Of course its small and uber can bypass it but that just anal's basically anything without invincibility. On top of that, she gets the rock rage with a speed of 450, her rage distance for sentries is 9999, and she spawns minions all for 3k rage damage. That's super insane and would make her a extremely high tier boss.
They also both have super instant weighdown where you can weighdown instantly after high jumping.

Closing thoughts: these two have really good high quality models with a lot of effort put into them and good music. Maybe with a little lot tweaking on flandre, then i'd be fine with it all.

Last edited:

Flandre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Flandre is busted tho. On her rage, the explosion does 2500 damage. Of course its small and uber can bypass it but that just anal's basically anything without invincibility. On top of that, she gets the rock rage with a speed of 450, her rage distance for sentries is 9999, and she spawns minions all for 3k rage damage. That's super insane and would make her a extremely high tier boss.

yeah I just posted a flan´s old rage and I need to change Flan´s rage and nerf her rage so It will be fine. I still need help to edit flandre hale.

This boss would not function correctly if it was added. You are using a plugin called "the_killing_mann", and the Freak Fortress 2 server currently does not have that plugin. You did not source a plugin file in here, either.
I´m really bad at putting plugin some bosses duos, and i dont have my ff2 testing server. i need your help to fix the flandre´s rage and nerf it

Last edited:

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
yeah I just posted a flan´s old rage and I need to change Flan´s rage and nerf her rage so It will be fine. I still need help to edit flandre hale.

I´m really bad at putting plugin some bosses duos, and i dont have my ff2 testing server. i need your help to fix the flandre´s rage and nerf it

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ys84wugkd6mm2ct/Killing_Mann.rar/file
heres the killing mann plugin btw
I'd say if you Still want flandre's rage to be op and unchanged, then id say increase the boss damage to | "ragedamage" "8000"
But if you want to nerf overhaul it, I suggest my take on it | https://www.mediafire.com/file/2psk2ybu19lkmy1/flandre.cfg/file
List of nerfs:
  • Rage damage from 3k to 5k
  • Rage distance from 9.9k to 900. Dooms rage distance
  • Rage speed from 450 to 380 so a 20 hu/s buff
  • Explosion damage from 2.5k to 190 (enough for squishy and medium hp classes)
  • Defense, rage speed, rock rage, sentry stun now last for 6 seconds instead for 10 seconds
  • Minions can be backstabbed. They too have a lot going for them
  • Minions can no longer pick up health packs, if they get hurt then let them
Flandre already has a lot going for her rage, it may not be the best but its something?

Last edited: