DrMonitor

Mildly Menacing Medic
Add The Overseer to the Freak Fortress 2 NY and other Freak Fortress 2 servers

Shoutout to DanishSoup for help with making the boss and providing test server

Creator: DrLudwig-

The Overseer

"Our briefcases and plans have been stolen! Get them back, even if it costs your expendable lives!" - The Administrator

Info:
Unlike most opponents, The Overseer is a soldier and has formal combat experience and a combat background. He is very crafty and intelligent and has very high tech that he made with help of Radigan Conagher's blueprints. Outside of combat he is still very normal, which cannot be said about the mercenaries. He is a professional and doesn't say much or make much noise but his equipment does. He seeks to bring down the Administrator and Mann Co's empire and control or at least bring their plans to the public. Not much is known about him other than the fact he has the Administrator's plans and you, the mercenaries have been sent to stop him. Be careful, he hosts many stealthy abilities and has many tricks up his sleeve. Approach with caution

Stats:
Hp: (((745+n)*n)^1.04)
Speed: 330
Rage damage: 3500

Loadout:
Enforcer (Low damaging tool for finishing and chip damaging enemies)
Big Earner (Lower damage, gain speed boost on kill, slightly lower damage than most melee weapons)
Invis Watch (Sneak around invisible but be careful! You will be revealed longer than usual)

Abilities:
Use your jetpack to boost yourself up (Super jump, look up and activate with R [Reload])
Reverse your jetpack's thrust to go fall quickly (Weighdown, look down and activate with Shift [Crouch])

Rage:
When activated you use the following
Emp: To sabotage the mercenaries' defenses (Disable all sentries in range but not players)
Disguise: Use your invisibility tool to apply a disguise instead of invisibility (Gain a disguise)
Teleport: Use your teleporter to move around quickly and blend in (Gain 2 teleports, activate with R [RELOAD])

"Looking for me?" - The Overseer

The Overseer Download/ Zip file

The_Overseer_Image.png

Last edited:

DrMonitor

Mildly Menacing Medic
Also yes this boss has been tested, all numbers are how they should be and has been tweaked to be as balanced as possible

DrMonitor

Mildly Menacing Medic

The Overseer

"Our briefcases and plans have been stolen! Get them back, even if it costs your expendable lives!" - The Administrator

Info:
Unlike most opponents, The Overseer is a soldier and has formal combat experience and a combat background. He is very crafty and intelligent and has very high tech that he made with help of Radigan Conagher's blueprints. Outside of combat he is still very normal, which cannot be said about the mercenaries. He is a professional and doesn't say much or make much noise but his equipment does. He seeks to bring down the Administrator and Mann Co's empire and control or at least bring their plans to the public. Not much is known about him other than the fact he has the Administrator's plans and you, the mercenaries have been sent to stop him. Be careful, he hosts many stealthy abilities and has many tricks up his sleeve. Approach with caution

Stats:

Loadout:
Big Earner (Lower damage, gain speed boost on kill, slightly lower damage than most melee weapons)
Invis Watch (Sneak around invisible but be careful! You will be revealed longer than usual)

Abilities:
Use your jetpack to boost yourself up (Super jump, look up and activate with R [Reload])
Reverse your jetpack's thrust to go fall quickly (Weighdown, look down and activate with Shift [Crouch])

Rage:
Emp: To sabotage the mercenaries' defenses (Disable all sentries in range but not players)
Disguise: Use your invisibility tool to apply a disguise instead of invisibility (Gain a disguise)
Teleport: Use your teleporter to move around quickly and blend in (Gain 2 teleports, activate with R [RELOAD])

Music:
the_overseer_music1 = [TF2 Remix] SharaX - Right Behind You (New 2017 Version)
the_overseer_music2 = [TF2 Remix] SharaX-Intruder Alert
the_overseer_music_suspense = 10. Zlatko | Detroit: Become Human OST
the_overseer_music_lastman1 = 20. Will You Trust Me | Detroit: Become Human OST

Last edited:

DrMonitor

Mildly Menacing Medic

The Overseer

Info:

Stats:

Loadout:

Abilities:

Rage:

PLEASE USE THIS ZIP FILE BECAUSE I CAN'T EDIT THE POST

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
how much damage does the gun/melee deal, how much ammo does the gun have, the clip size. if the numbers are too high this boss will be unfun to go against
the design is just an OC and doesn't really fit the theme of FF2, being a mashup of (mostly) well known characters

DrMonitor

Mildly Menacing Medic
how much damage does the gun/melee deal, how much ammo does the gun have, the clip size. if the numbers are too high this boss will be unfun to go against
the design is just an OC and doesn't really fit the theme of FF2, being a mashup of (mostly) well known characters
gun does 50 damage point blank, 16 damage from far. Infinite ammo regular clip size of 6. Knife does 150 damage. And I swear everyone is complaining about the design. I know, the model I want to use isn't in Gmod and I cant rig it. So I'll either make the model or wait for someone else to see my suggestion and make it so I can

DrMonitor

Mildly Menacing Medic
DO NOT ADD THIS BOSS
Upon further consideration the overseer is not a good choice for the current lineup. A new boss is in the works so please consider adding that one instead