• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's a 1 day ban chill out...

In the future ignore trolls and don't give people a reason to ban you.

Docstaph

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It's a 1 day ban chill out...

In the future ignore trolls and don't give people a reason to ban you.
Thank you for seeing this so level headed, my family has a history of bad temper and things get to me quicker, than your average person,I swear this is going to change, I play tf2 to relax, so for that reason I will be taking a hiatus from the game

Astir

Legendary Skial King
What about everyone takes a fresh start? It should be clear for everyone that racism is not allowed. However, if something occurs record a demo the next time (type record filename to start and stop to stop recording in console).

As I said before, the example of Drink4lol and TPN (and TSS) did work out well. Give everyone a new chance, take a fresh start and remember it's just a game. This way nobody has to change from his beloved server.

Shit so much hate in the world, especially on the internet where people don't even know eachother. There is no advantage in hating and being into fights, so why not enjoy a nice game instead of provoking and insulting?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
you dont need to take a break from tf2 you just need to unbind your talk keys

Docstaph

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I can't , as I do like to talk to my friends, they are a bunch of stand up dudes, funny guys, I always enjoy my time with them, we frequent this server because of its social aspect, it's where we hang out and have fun, I would like to formally apologize to uncle drew, he and I argued, we are done I am sorry for any kind of racism or death threat that came from my mouth, I was enraged and having a bad day, I can't take it back, but I can stop it in the future, also the extent of anyone's else's comments were opinions on the skill of players, do not drag them into what I started, I'm glad we could clear this up.

Sincerely: Docstaph

Astir

Legendary Skial King
I hope for you both the conflict has been cleared out, and you can play peacefully again. Should there be any kind of racism or severe insulting, don't hesitate to add an admin you can find in the Steam group.

[<3] ZEG@

Scarcely Lethal Noob
This whole situation was un-needed, I saw everything. Yes Doc does have a bad temper at times, but this really? You people need to look at your servers more. I've heard more things than the word "Nigger" on multiple servers that you own. Please I'm not trying to hate on you people at all, I love your servers they are crazy fun but this was not needed at all. Plus People are getting quite Frustrated with Amatuer Hour as it is. Thank you and have a good one.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Can we just get this locked already? I don't think there's much else to discuss. Don't feed the troll, don't be racist, don't repeat the same mistakes etc.

[ S.I.B. ] Blacksuit765

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
i was there in the middle of the fight like two chicks fighting , but my question is this really nessecary, i mean the "N" word is to be offense , but if someone called me a cracker , i wouldnt get mad or "pissed" off, but i shouldnt put my words into other people's mouth that felt offended. Another thing, this "uncle drew" guy is another guy which mostly everyone knows and he is also aggressive on a game . I love mounatinlab , its like my second home , i would play it if i had unlimited hours, and no crashes, but this "uncle drew" guy known for "amateur hour" is always offensive in a game, sometimes he would be alright , but mostly whenever he comes , fights go out and he is creating it. I dont blame "Docstaph" for his slurs , and i have forgive even though i was not offended and "amateur hour" pretending to be a innocient guy as "uncle drew" is always fighing with people every time he comes when im on the server and he is like asking for it ,how can a person want a clean server if he is mostly making the mess, like a hypocrite. I am not saying "amateur hour" is the only one being the "fag" in the game , but other people and including the ADMINS. A admin came to a server and he thought i was hacking because i killed him like 5 times and he thought he had the right to ban me for a good reason, this really made me mad and i tried to report him but nothing happened and i found a group who also been the victim of the admins bannings and almost a thousands members were there. So Skial should make sure there admins arent like a "faggot". Thats all i have to say and if you see any misspelled words, dont judge me

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He was banned for having racial slurs in chat I could care less about the stupid drama of people on our servers. Rules are rules so just don't break them. If someone is annoying you that much there is a client mute option, use it.

Uncle Drew

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I'm just going to wash my hands of this whole thing. You have to pick and choose your battles. I can't wait to get my life back and not have to deal with such low lifes. Friends will always take friends sides, grudges will be held over domination's in a video game, it's pathetic. It's just all unnecessary drama. I'll take the blame for all of this, I just never knew a virtual game could mean so much to people. My Bad. Thanks to skial though, you guys are very well run. Peace.

I get buckets.

Krazylite

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So i personally think that all of you need to drop your intense need to be involved in drama your a bunch of teenagers and its a game grow up and stop raging about stupid shit because you got killed if i raged every time i got killed id have a heart attack its the point of the game. He is not trolling he has legitimate skill in the game and you are being stupid and if we are talking about language if i had a dime for every time i heard someone say faggot, nigger, dick, or any other racist and or derogatory term i would be richer than bill gates so get off your high horse and except it. Drew did nothing wrong the proof is in the chat log and you are all being a bunch of little kids he broke no rules didn't cheat and did nothing to troll anyone if you want to ban someone for trolling ban etney the biggest fag and racist fuck on the server who starts fights for no apparent reason. I rest my case.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Has this been resolved or what? I don't want to read through 3 pages arguments.... Cause to be honest i have no idea what is going on. The op has no information and i don't want to search for it. especially if it is already taken care of. Please remember to mark the threads guys

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Has this been resolved or what? I don't want to read through 3 pages arguments.... Cause to be honest i have no idea what is going on. The op has no information and i don't want to search for it. especially if it is already taken care of. Please remember to mark the threads guys
I'll say it in short.
Uncle Drew reported Docstaph for insulting, racism, abusing votemenu and threatening his life.

Docstaph got a ban for racism. I hope the problem is solved now, because they somehow agreed to take a fresh start and they apologized, due to some forum members trying to get them both to sins so the conflict would palm down.

I think you can close this as solved, they will normally contact an admin if something serious happens.

Mr. Ganj

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I play regularly on this server and when something like this occurs, it gives everyone a bad name. Uncle Drew was griefing/trolling. He was aware that Doc does not always have the most level temper and exploited that. I don't have much respect for people like that. I'd highly recommend you (admins) look into the antics of Uncle Drew (Amateur Hour) before arbitrarily administering bans based entirely on who got the report on the other first. Many people are already on the verge of an exodus from your servers due to the poor management involved. Poor show Skial.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I play regularly on this server and when something like this occurs, it gives everyone a bad name. Uncle Drew was griefing/trolling. He was aware that Doc does not always have the most level temper and exploited that. I don't have much respect for people like that. I'd highly recommend you (admins) look into the antics of Uncle Drew (Amateur Hour) before arbitrarily administering bans based entirely on who got the report on the other first. Many people are already on the verge of an exodus from your servers due to the poor management involved. Poor show Skial.
He would have been banned even if he was the reporter, his ban was for racism. I suggest you have a look at the rules and follow them, if you don't break the rules, you don't get banned.

http://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/

Reactions: Firekip

Mr. Ganj

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Oh right because even though one of Uncle Drew's aliases was Morgan Slaveman? Doesn't that just blow his credibility out of the water? Last time I checked credibility of a witness is more important than the claims they are making. Seriously.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Oh right because even though one of Uncle Drew's aliases was Morgan Slaveman? Doesn't that just blow his credibility out of the water? Last time I checked credibility of a witness is more important than the claims they are making. Seriously.
24Dm2

Stop shitposting

Reactions: Blade the Hero
Status
Not open for further replies.