• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Drew

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I made an account on skial to report this because this has gotten completely out of hand. I regularly play on skial servers but by far I play the most on Mountain Lab, it is my favorite map in the game. Spy is my main class and the only thing I have done is backstab with the occasional taunt. Now everytime I come on the server, near constant racial slurs and homophobic words are throw at me. CONSTANTLY. This includes the N word. I really don't know how exactly to file a report but i know that the N word is not okay. However what made me come to post in here we the multiple death threats I received last night, I could report this to the police. When I came on the server today. The one player has now turned all the regulars on the server against me. Now everybody curses at me constantly, breaking the rules by calling me the n word and calling me Uncle Jew instead of uncle drew. The constantly make fun of the holocaust and Jewish people. I understand this is the internet but skial servers have rules against this. I really just want to play the game... even if i mute everyone, they will put someone on spectator to just tell the whole server where i am when i play as spy. Once again I don't know exactly how to write up a report on here... some things were typed but most of the rule breaking was over the mic. Therefore I dont have a recording or it. I do have witnesses to it though. Please let me know what I should do. If you need proof or evidence Im sure I can get some because everytime i go on the server i am lambasted with hate of all types, and they immediately try to ban or mute me with no reason right when I join.
Players Involved: Docstaph & Hiccup (leaders of the slander) BIA Omnom Taters, NotintheFace, Ragnarok
Rules Broken: Extreme Racism, Abuse of Votemenu, & breaking game integrity by calling out where i am on spectator.
What I have done: I asked them what I was doing wrong and their answer is always "a**hole, f*g, scrub spy, terrible spy, jew, n*gger" Once again all I have done is backstab them and taunt every once and a while.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
don't bother putting links in brackets, the closing bracket gets included in the URL

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Too bad these things happen, but it's good you have come to the forums so tjis problem will be handled. A month ago there was a similiar problem involving drink4lol and some clans that regarding pl_thundermountain. They insulted aswel, however the insults are worse here.

I made contact with the clans and in the end they stopped insulting each other and they play happily next to each other now. What I want to say is that steps are needed to be taken for the violations, but if it's fine for you I can try to make contact with these players and bring them to reason.

I hope you can play without problems again very soon.

Uncle Drew

Thank you so much for the help. I really love skial servers and this is the only mountain lab left! You guys are quick. Thank you once again for keeping the community clean!

Astir

Legendary Skial King
By the way is it Mountain | EU? I am sorry I have to ask but I am online with my phone, so HLStats will take ages to load. I ask because I come on EU everyday, but never seen those 2. Perhaps I'll pay a visit on the US servers then. ;)

Uncle Drew

Quick Question: I'm actually a little concerned about the death threats now that he is banned. His friends NotintheFace is freaking out at me. Is there any way they can find out where I live?

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Thank you so much for the help. I really love skial servers and this is the only mountain lab left! You guys are quick. Thank you once again for keeping the community clean!
I've added you on Steam.
Let me know if they stir up trouble again. I'm in the server right now and they're telling a different side of the story, but I'll drop by every so often and see if anything interesting is going on.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Quick Question: I'm actually a little concerned about the death threats now that he is banned. His friends NotintheFace is freaking out at me. Is there any way they can find out where I live?
I wouldn't worry about it. Never heard of a guy being murdered because of TF2. However, if you live in Stratholme you might probably want to leave rather soon.

Reactions: Truth Seeker

Astir

Legendary Skial King
don't bother putting links in brackets, the closing bracket gets included in the URL
(a bit off topic but perhaps useful)
Code:
[url=link address here] word or words you want to be linked [/url]

Btw I don't know whether this succeeded or not, I am not sure whether html works through this app.

Uncle Drew

He has lots of friends on that server. They're all going to lie for him, good thing you have the chat logs.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Just to make sure never put your real name and address (or place) on your Steam. But I don't think you should be concerned, the bigger they are from behind there screen the more worthless they mostly are in real life.

Reactions: Deadfront73

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
If they ever take things beyond the game just contact the local authorities and report them, you'll probably be just fine though since a lot of racists are either too young or cowardly to actually do something.

As an extra: If they ever did anything physical to you you could claim it was a hate attack, you have their chatlogs for evidence.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I still dont understand the appeal in Rasism, the internet is a very strange place.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
I still dont understand the appeal in Rasism, the internet is a very strange place.
Little kids (that maybe have frustrations) who feel powerful and need attention; thus reaching out to insulting, bullying and racism so they'd feel superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.