KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
bubble-(ani)holdit.gif

am I the only one here who is watching Ace Attorney?

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
so i am 34 episodes into the original fullmetal alchemist anime

it's pretty "meh" but should i watch it until the end or just drop it and start watching brotherhood

Reactions: Toxik

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
bubble-(ani)holdit.gif

am I the only one here who is watching Ace Attorney?
Nah dude, loving it so far. It's kind of a shame it's just the first game's cases. But still neat.

it's pretty "meh" but should i watch it until the end or just drop it and start watching brotherhood
Start Brotherhood

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor

i went through both and thought both were pretty damn good, despite it derailing radically quite quickly i'd say both are pretty great, although Brotherhood is definately the better one

on other notes i watched Erased,and its a pretty fucking good one, i mean its a pretty nice and original story with a rarely used Time travel power, i kinda just binged it now so it was great fun
though im a bit behind on animus, since apparantly a bunch of good ones decided to pop up now

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
After a certain point FMA:B becomes a different story then FMA. They both start off the same, then it gets different after some episodes. So I would watch both, I enjoyed them both.

I am having trouble figuring out what to watch now. Here is what I have watch/currently watching.

Bleach (finished)
Naruto
One Punch Man(finished)
One Piece
Hunter X Hunter (finished) new manga came out today actually
Death Note (finished)
FMA (finished)
Sword Art Online (finished)
Attack on Titan (finished)
Fairy Tale

Obviously I really like Shonen anime. And i like jumping between Animes after I finish a chapter or something so I don't get bored. I just don't know what else to add to my list to start watching.

Reactions: Chance and Toxik

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bleach (finished)
Naruto
One Punch Man(finished)
One Piece
Death Note (finished)
FMA (finished)
Fairy Tale
that is pretty "mainstream", a lot of anime faggots would cringe at that but doesn't matter (i've also seen most of them and they were good)
but i would suggest to watch these

- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Gintama
- Steins;Gate (not really shounen but it's a masterpiece, starts out a little slow)
- JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE BUT IT WAS ME, DIO

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
that is pretty "mainstream", a lot of anime faggots would cringe at that but doesn't matter (i've also seen most of them and they were good)
but i would suggest to watch these

- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Gintama
- Steins;Gate (not really shounen but it's a masterpiece, starts out a little slow)
- JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE BUT IT WAS ME, DIO

I'm an anime faggot but mainstream Shonen is still the shit, yo!

After a certain point FMA:B becomes a different story then FMA. They both start off the same, then it gets different after some episodes. So I would watch both, I enjoyed them both.

I am having trouble figuring out what to watch now. Here is what I have watch/currently watching.

Bleach (finished)
Naruto
One Punch Man(finished)
One Piece
Death Note (finished)
FMA (finished)
Fairy Tale

Obviously I really like Shonen anime. And i like jumping between Animes after I finish a chapter or something so I don't get bored. I just don't know what else to add to my list to start watching.
Dragon Ball Super pls :>:>:>

Not enough people here watch it and that makes me cry.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I know its mainstream but you watch what you like and like what you watch. I am not a hardcore anime watcher so when i started i looked up popular titles.

I watched Steins Gate.I have also seen Code Geass. Monster, and Kill la Kill

I tried so hard to get into Gintama and i just couldn't. I gave it like, 80 episodes before i stopped. The others I haven't seen yet.

I am not watching Dragon Ball Super until the dub comes out. That is the only anime I have to watch in dub since i grew up with the english version. Honestly Goku sounds like a bitch in the sub version and it makes me cringe.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know its mainstream but you watch what you like and like what you watch. I am not a hardcore anime watcher so when i started i looked up popular titles.

I tried so hard to get into Gintama and i just couldn't. I gave it like, 80 episodes before i stopped. The others I haven't seen yet.

I am not watching Dragon Ball Super until the dub comes out. That is the only anime I have to watch in dub since i grew up with the english version. Honestly Goku sounds like a bitch in the sub version and it makes me cringe.
You could watch some of the Fate Series take Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA as an example

Also do you like shows with giant robots in them?

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor

That's because he's voiced by an old lady for some reason.

I would've waited for the dub but they still don't have the license and I can't avoid spoilers for shit.