DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Konosuba seems pretty cool
kQpVwB3.jpg

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
now that i watched it when it was finally available on kissanime,i gotta say that was an amazing episode, the fight and everything, it just makes Vegeta an even greater fucking character and hes already the best
He was better to Cabba than his own son.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He was better to Cabba than his own son.
his son is a bastard halfbreed obviously he cares more for Cabba, i mean i'm pretty sure Vegeta is pretty good to his kid, i just kinda think Cabba is supposed to like reprisent the entirety of the sayian race to him, which is why he cares so much, considering his entire race is dead aside from a hick and their halfbreed children

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
his son is a bastard halfbreed obviously he cares more for Cabba, i mean i'm pretty sure Vegeta is pretty good to his kid, i just kinda think Cabba is supposed to like reprisent the entirety of the sayian race to him, which is why he cares so much, considering his entire race is dead aside from a hick and their halfbreed children
The entire race is a bunch of punk weaklings to him now.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The Thing Konosuba has parodying just came out Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- and "half-elf Girl" is voiced by explosion girl.
95445cd55c37ce2ff04ef1adde79f50c1459210457_full.jpg