Equip any Hat or Weapon

Discussion in 'News' started by Bottiger, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

I've added the plugin to all our vanilla servers.

2. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

Plugin has been enabled on all servers.

3. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

Wearable weapons like razorback and tide turner are now enabled and do not crash the server.

Weapons are now disabled in VSH2, FF2, and Deathrun because they cannot detect the custom items. I am not sure there is a way to make them compatible without rewriting massive portions of the plugins. It might be possible to do with Deathrun but too much effort for VSH2 and FF2.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  4. Rachel The Promised End

Rachel The Promised End Truly Feared Pyro

Steam:

I need to find a credit card to donate to this man. Bot, you do too much work to not be appreciated, so I'm going to work my ass off to donate 50$ to the server. You deserve it.

5. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

Weapons have been re-enabled on VSH2, FF2, and Deathrun again. Weapons banned by these plugins will still be banned.

The cooldown bug for this plugin and the taunt menu has been fixed as well.

6. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

Killstreaks and weapon unusuals have been added.

7. Fatty Fatty Spooka

Fatty Fatty Spooka Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

I have a question, why do my items not load in? like i had a austrailaim frontier justice it worked on a 2fort server but when i went to a vsh server It wouldnt even let me use the primary, so im there where a pistol and a wrench.

8. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

It is probably because vsh doesn't interact properly with the new plugin. I tried to make it interact yesterday, not sure why it isn't working for you.

9. Fatty Fatty Spooka

Steam:

oh ok, its also just some weapons, like heavys secondary, scouts primary, soilders primary, and sniper secondary and melee

10. Fatty Fatty Spooka

Steam:

and also demos primary

11. tankslayer367

tankslayer367 Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:

Just a dumb noob question here...
    With the equip item/effect/australium , with the exception of the saxy, will it replace your equipped gear or just produce a reskined overlay?
    Say you have a strange blackbox equipped, and you add a australium effect to it, will the kills be counted?

12. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

The item is replaced, it will not be strange anymore.

Should be fixed now.

13. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

I made the plugin try not to remake the weapon if it is the same. Hopefully that will preserve the strange.

14. Fatty Fatty Spooka

Steam:

thank you, (: you're the best!

15. Fatty Fatty Spooka

Steam:

k, Ive encountered a few glitches, first pyro's flamethrowers don't shoot fire,(the don't even damage enemies) and second, items from your actual load out go on top of the items with the /equip (example: i have an smg while i am being healed by the cozy camper) no need to fix them right now just though you would like to know

16. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

Update
    • You can now see the full item list available for equipping in the !items menu.
    • Typing !equip or !wear with no arguments will pull up this menu.
    • The old paint menu has been removed and replaced with official paint names.
    • Flamethrowers flames now work.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  17. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

I fixed the flamethrower but I can't reproduce the other problem. I have an smg and I equipped a cozy camper, and the smg disappears.

18. Fatty Fatty Spooka

Steam:

well I can still equip have the smg for some reason, maybe because i haven't changed the any /equip loadouts yet for sniper

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  19. Maddo

Maddo Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

I keep seeing people joining and having killstreaks of 100 showing, I only noticed when this was implemented.When they get killed it shows "blah blah kill streak was ended" but they still have 100 on the scoreboard. Is it a bug with the plugin or are people using some sort of glitch/hack?

20. Vega

Vega Uncharitable Spy Contributor

Steam:

Huh, that's pretty neat. Initially thought it was a donator perk, but anyone can use it I see. I'll try it out sometime.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice