Equip any Hat or Weapon

Discussion in 'News' started by Bottiger, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Fatty Fatty Spooka

Fatty Fatty Spooka Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:
    its not a glitch its a feature, go to /ll and select kill streaks, and then there is 100 kill streak set

2. Maddo

Maddo Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    Ohh...
    Thx.

3. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    Spy revolvers have been fixed. Weapon changes will automatically respawn you if you are in a spawn area now.

4. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    [​IMG]

For people who want maximum FPS, you can now hide all wearables.

5. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    You can now specify custom colors on wearables. That means you can use any color you want and not just the ones sold as paint.

Choose Edit Wearables and choose Custom Color.

[​IMG]

Then go to https://www.google.com/search?q=color+picker

Pick a color and then copy and paste the hex into chat.

[​IMG]

6. Poleskeris

Poleskeris Uncharitable Spy Contributor

Steam:
    is it possible to add Halloween stuff? like the Deep voices and Footsteps?

7. True Darkian

True Darkian Gore-Spattered Heavy

Steam:
    There's also the fading halloween paints and weapon effects like green fire, pumpkin explosions,...

8. Maddo

Steam:
    I don't know about anyone else, but all these additions have played havoc with my frame rates, skipping and jumping all over the place. I haven't got a toaster either. I have to play now with no wearables showing, and it kinda messes up the whole point of having wearables, if you know what I mean.
    Also since this has been implemented my ping has gone from being a solid 15 to low 20's, around a 30% increase, It doesn't make sense to me, but I know it's related.

9. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    Not sure what you mean. Other people can still see your wearables.

10. Maddo

Steam:
    Just that the more people that add effects and unusuals means more people start getting performance issues, meaning more people will chose to hide wearables. I was basically asking if other people had any issues, albeit a veiled question.
    To go to the extreme, if everybody on a 32 player server was sporting an unusual, my guess is most people would have performance issues and would need to hide wearables, making having the unusual serve no purpose.

11. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    Well not everyone will equip an unusual. And as people get faster computers, it will become less of an issue.

12. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    All Halloween spells are now available.

13. ❤Weeb❤

❤Weeb❤ Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:
    Can you add the option to turn off the fake effects/unusuals because some people with low end laptops/pc's, like me, get huge frame drops from these.

14. Loki1

Loki1 Unremarkable User

Sorry if this has been answered, but can you see other peoples hats equipped through the plugin?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  15. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    You can hide all wearables.

Yes

16. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    Loadouts were not loading properly for the last 20 hours, it has now been fixed.

If you made your first loadout 20 hours ago, it has been deleted.

17. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    Taunt unusuals have been removed from wearables. You can now set your taunt unusual in the !taunt menu.

18. KinCryos

KinCryos TF2 Admin Contributor Mapper

Steam:
    I was going to ask if it was possible to force Romevision because the MvM Robot armors are in the list of equippable armors (they have a vision filter set. specifically, filter 4. as an aside, filter 1 is Pyrovision)
    but it turns out that simply equipping the Hardy Laurel is enough. unlike the Pyrovision items, the MvM Robot armors simply don't opt-in to Romevision due to being intended solely for bots

19. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    I have no idea how to do it. If it doesn't work already then it must require some hack to make it work.

20. KinCryos

KinCryos TF2 Admin Contributor Mapper

Steam:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice