• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bottiger

Administrator
sv_pure is set to 1 on our servers again to prevent the use of walhacks like these.

OLyAevm.jpg

If you want to see how easy they are to use, you can download them here. They are VAC-ban proof.

http://tf2.gamebanana.com/gamefiles/3827

Fortunately there is a way for you to enable your mods on our servers. Upload your mods to

http://mods.skial.com

and if they pass our checks for maphacks and other things like sniper scopes and footsteps, you will get a signed VPK that will load on our servers.

Attachments

• tf2megaexploitpack.zip
    531.7 KB · Views: 763
Last edited:

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I'm not exactly sure what a signed VPK is.

If you submit a mod and it is approved, can it be used by only you or everyone?

Bottiger

Administrator
The VPK contains the mod. Signing it just allows you to use it on our servers. You can copy it or give it to anyone you want.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Oh ok, I get it now. I wasn't sure what a VPK was. I thought that a VPK was some kind of ip signature, I'm not really sure.

Thanks for clarifying.

SketchyJJ

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Does this disable mods that aren't allowed or does it through up a error sign before giving us a download? I did it earlier and it didn't seem to allow my scout animations or demoknight animations.

JordanJ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Forgive me btw if I'm stupid on this man so do I combine all my skins the non vpks my (2nd screen) and put them all in a zip or do I do each reskin folder separately? (see first screen)
gVWf8Rj.jpg

M14jF38.jpg

Bottiger

Administrator
It is up to you if you want to do 1 at a time or all of them together.

But the materials/models/sound folder needs to be at the root. They shouldn't be inside another directory.

You can also zip vpks.

Examples of what your zip file should look like

Bad

Baker Street Sniper -> models -> sniper.mdl
Some other mod -> sounds -> blah.mp3

Good

models -> sniper.mdl
sounds -> blah.mp3

or

Baker Street Sniper.vpk
Some other mod.vpk

Last edited:

Sir Xavier

Scarcely Lethal Noob
damn, this is dumb, why would someone do that !

pffff, thanks to cheaters i can't even have my mods on my favorite community server (Skial ctf_turbine)
guess i will have to do without, but still, this sucks ! (sorry for the words)

SketchyJJ

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
The SV_PURE thing seems really iffy sometimes. Here I am with my fempyro mod on the Hightower server, also my animations worked. Maybe I'm not understanding it fully:

y9b9fA.png

I don't know how much sv_pure blocks, but usually on valve servers I can't do as much as this and it usually leaves me with missing textures. I did do something that may have affected it, don't want to reveal it until i'm allowed. All my mods seem to work as well.

Bottiger

Administrator
Regarding my last reply only one of my mods are working im guessing because all the files have the same name help plz

If you are converting 1 mod at a time, then you need to rename the VPKs we give you to something unique for each mod.

We are converting your mods to a signed VPK containing your mod. If you keep replacing the vpk, only the last mod you converted would load.

The SV_PURE thing seems really iffy sometimes. Here I am with my fempyro mod on the Hightower server, also my animations worked. Maybe I'm not understanding it fully:

I don't know how much sv_pure blocks, but usually on valve servers I can't do as much as this and it usually leaves me with missing textures. I did do something that may have affected it, don't want to reveal it until i'm allowed. All my mods seem to work as well.

I don't see what the issue is. sv_pure 1 doesn't block everything obviously, it only blocks things that usually cause cheating like maphacks. By signing your mod with us, we allow you to load these mods on our server even if it is set to sv_pure 1.

Maybe there is an issue with having unsigned mods and signed mods in the same folder?

If you are afraid of revealing something, then pm me what you did.

I am really curious as to why so many people are having issues with this. It should be really simple to use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.