๖ۣۜZaldarius

Gore-Spattered Heavy
most of the ones I saw people bitching about yesterday was killing each other during or before the boss, which as far as im aware doesnt violate any server rules, but it is kind of a douche move, though i dont belive they were reporting people for it, only trying to voteban them

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Normally I wouldn't merge these together, but it's just for the event and it's for the same thing.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Normally I wouldn't merge these together, but it's just for the event and it's for the same thing.

but it is different people... i don't understand why you merged these.

most of the ones I saw people bitching about yesterday was killing each other during or before the boss, which as far as im aware doesnt violate any server rules, but it is kind of a douche move, though i dont belive they were reporting people for it, only trying to voteban them

we treat event servers differently

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
As in, there's no reason to kill people so we kick/ban people who do.

Not exactly. Some of the Halloween achievements require you to kill people. So we don't go kicking and banning everyone who kills people. Only if they are intentionally griefing and trying to prevent achievements

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not exactly. Some of the Halloween achievements require you to kill people. So we don't go kicking and banning everyone who kills people. Only if they are intentionally griefing and trying to prevent achievements
There's only two. One, the ghastly gibus grab, and then the spy one and I think the spy one is the only one that's Halloween specific.