Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't mean to get into this but I gotta agree with the others, its kind of odd how you let him live and continued to let him heal you for quite awhile.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'll throw my two cents into this as devils advocate.
It's obvious you avoid killing the medic but is that considered to be griefing? I would say the medic was obviously griefing unless he is a brand new player (doubtful).
We are aware that there isn't a 'time limit' you can run around the enemy without killing them or else we'd all be banned but why let him live? This isn't the same as running to A and on the way you see a heavy and decide to bypass him because you can't kill him alone.

Discussion in 'Reports' started by tunapotpie, Today at 2:04 AM.
Last message received at 2:15 AM
Looks like a constant flow of conversation
Last line is 'im just gona listen to yu guys in mumble ok' <- relevant?

"i'm just gona listen to yu guys in mumble ok" He was telling me he was going to come into mumble and listen, because his microphone is bad.

I don't mean to get into this but I gotta agree with the others, its kind of odd how you let him live and continued to let him heal you for quite awhile.
I decloaked at the A point looking to kill one of the two medics. I got one, and ran away from the other, but the other met me as I came out of the other tunnel. I knew I needed to try to clear out that upper passage, and that was all that was on my mind. I got into the upper passage, and I ran into the medic a few times when I had my sapper out, that's when I realized he was doing it on purpose. So I was in position and I tried so eliminate the enemy presence in that area for my team. Once I died, I took care of the griefing situation and it didn't happen again. It was not something pre-planned. He was being stupid, and told him to stop and he did.

GunS| Space Mountain

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
If you are admin shouldn't you stop playing to take care of the problem player? If the spy in the video is you then I find it odd that you didn't kill him.
And why tell him on friends? The problem is on server so why not tell him on server? Let everyone see the warning so they know an admin is on and taking care of the problem.

Reactions: phaiz

The Dude

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I think you guys are taking this way out of proportion. It was like 3 am and i was fucking around as medic for a couple minutes. I healed chuck a couple times, he warned me, told me to stop, i did, that's pretty much it. And I'm pretty sure its safe to say that doing this didn't effect the outcome of the round or anything. I don't think you should blame chuck at all he was just taking free heals.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I think you guys are taking this way out of proportion. It was like 3 am and i was fucking around as medic for a couple minutes. I healed chuck a couple times, he warned me, told me to stop, i did, that's pretty much it. And I'm pretty sure its safe to say that doing this didn't effect the outcome of the round or anything. I don't think you should blame chuck at all he was just taking free heals.
You could have killed the spy that took out the entire nest. Who knows if having that nest up would have let them win? They'll never know. Regardless if you think it affected the round or not, it's against the rules that are in place for a reason

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You could have killed the spy that took out the entire nest. Who knows if having that nest up would have let them win? They'll never know. Regardless if you think it affected the round or not, it's against the rules that are in place for a reason

That's why Chuck told him to stop

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Again I'm just playing devils advocate here, I'm not taking a side but here's how it looks to people.

Enemy is healing me while I kill his team.
Nest is destroyed, enemies killed.
Stop healing me Dude.

GunS| Space Mountain

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor

Is 3 a.m. the "rules don't apply" time??? I never knew that. And "taking free heals" wouldn't be a problem if Chuck wasn't admin.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Dave has a point, things look like they were blown out of proportion over something trivial. I'm out, things are getting confusing and I think I'm starting to run out of hearts

The Dude

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Is 3 a.m. the "rules don't apply" time??? I never knew that. And "taking free heals" wouldn't be a problem if Chuck wasn't admin.
No, I'm just saying that it was late at night and I've been playing the whole day so I wasn't really taking things seriously. Besides, its a pub

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If you are admin shouldn't you stop playing to take care of the problem player? If the spy in the video is you then I find it odd that you didn't kill him.
And why tell him on friends? The problem is on server so why not tell him on server? Let everyone see the warning so they know an admin is on and taking care of the problem.
I usually try to take care of the problem as soon as possible. Admittedly, I sometimes wait until my life is over to act. Sometimes an admin may wait over an hour to act on a rule breaker.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
This isn't the place to be going back in forth. If you guys have a problem bring it up privately or with a discussion with the other admins.

Chuck said he took care of this. It is resolved.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This isn't the place to be going back in forth. If you guys have a problem bring it up privately or with a discussion with the other admins.

Chuck said he took care of this. It is resolved.
He asked if anyone had questions or concerns... and yeah, it is the place to go back and forth about it.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
It is not the place for two admins to have a public argument over who was right and who was wrong.

Chuck got healed by a medic.
he soon realized (while he was in combat) that it was on purpose
chuck died and told him to stop.

case closed.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Nobody is arguing. I stopped responding 2 1/2 hours ago. Chuckwagon asked if anyone was concerned.