FaiireN

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I don't understand how this map was added when it got -8 downvotes. I find it a little unfair to other map suggestions that are here for a lot of time with a lot of upvotes and are still not added. Also i can tell for sure that the majority of player won't like this map at all as it's very short and low efforts were put into it, resulting in the map never being played while we could have a better map.

Last edited:

Super Gangsta Mario

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
1+ You're not a real lawyer! University of American Samoa!? What a joke, I worked my ass off to get where I am, and you take these shortcuts and you think suddenly you're my peer? You do what I do because you're funny, and you can make people Laugh. I committed my LIFE TO THIS!! You don't slide into it like a cheap pair of slippers, and then reap all the rewards. When you straightened out, and got a job in the mail room I was very proud... I know you. I know what you were, what you are. People don't change. You're Slippin' Jimmy! And Slippin' Jimmy I can handle just fine but Slippin' Jimmy with a law degree is like a chimp with a machine gun!

Schtolteheim

Mildly Menacing Medic
Mapper
Skial keeps finding new and creative ways to get worse

Why bother suggesting maps at all if it seems completely arbitrary whether they get added or not?

+1

1698008673287.png

james bond

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Skial keeps finding new and creative ways to get worse

Why bother suggesting maps at all if it seems completely arbitrary whether they get added or not?

+1

Even maps that have had a positive vote count for months, with high playtimes on other servers, and older maps that are still pretty well liked, got passed over for... a Skibidi Toilet map that's possibly the most downvoted suggestion thus far. Even ignoring that it's a meme-based map, it's not even particularly interesting to play. While giving it the benefit that "the map isn't that bad, people just dislike Skibidi Toilet", it still seems to be pretty basic as Deathrun maps go. This creator even has more fleshed out maps under their belt. Yeah, I think this is a missed call.