「Coronarena」

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
For once, a DR map that is not a low effort shitpost.

CorPsyPas is a challenging (but fair if you use your brain a bit) Deathrun map, where every trap can be avoided with quick reactions, a bit of patience, or just a bit of skill.

The map has 3 endings, and automode, and a couple of secret rooms for the runners who are into looking for those sorts of things.

As stated before, this map isn't a shitpost DR map like a lot of recent releases. There's no earrape, no insta-kill unfairness, and no 50/50 or sacrifice traps.

Link to the Gamebanana page: https://gamebanana.com/mods/293925
Screenshots of the map can be seen on that page.

Note to server operator (so I guess in this case Bottiger): The map requires the use of the output "runscriptcode" as without this, the map is impossible to beat due to a section near the end requiring airaccel being changed to 150 (the map does this itself with that output). If that's a problem, only other alternative I can suggest is a .cfg file.

Oh and total transparency, yes this is my map.

Thanks.

Reactions: Sore

worMatty

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
Note to server operator (so I guess in this case Bottiger): The map requires the use of the output "runscriptcode" as without this, the map is impossible to beat due to a section near the end requiring airaccel being changed to 150 (the map does this itself with that output). If that's a problem, only other alternative I can suggest is a .cfg file.
Bottiger likely already knows that the cvars VScript can change are in a whitelist file on the server, and that the values are returned the default when the map ends.

Reactions: 「Coronarena」

「Coronarena」

If this gets anywhere, hold on until the weekend as I intend to release an update to fix a couple of bugs people found and kindly reported.

「Coronarena」

If this gets anywhere, hold on until the weekend as I intend to release an update to fix a couple of bugs people found and kindly reported.
Map updated. Do as you please from here. All known bugs fixed and the map in its best state as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

「Coronarena」

Saw the "hardcore deathrun" suggestion got approved, I think this map would be a good fit for that server (since it isn't exactly an easy map at times, to say the least).