• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Did all the VPN ips are banned?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

asshole

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I dont enter to TF2 like 1 year ago, but i remember that after i got banned on skials servers i found a way to enter in and hack without the ban, i just download the VPN and started playing and hacking with another IP (VPN), i dont use it anymore. the only thing that i want to know is if you banned all the VPN ips, becouse its a new way to hackers to hack.

Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I dont enter to TF2 like 1 year ago, but i remember that after i got banned on skials servers i found a way to enter in and hack without the ban, i just download the VPN and started playing and hacking with another IP (VPN), i dont use it anymore. the only thing that i want to know is if you banned all the VPN ips, becouse its a new way to hackers to hack.
VPNs aren't banned as long as you don't use them to bypass a ban that you have been issued. and What did you mean by "Did all the VPN ips are banned?"

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yea but they could do it again and again even there are like 400+ vps avaible for windows

If you get VAC banned then that account cannot play TF2 whatsoever on any VAC-secured server regardless if you have a fucking galaxy of your dumb VPNs. It's VPN's not VPS.

Or just...don't hack.

Last edited:

asshole

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
in
If you get VAC banned then that account cannot play TF2 whatsoever on any VAC-secured server regardless if you have a fucking galaxy of your dum v b VPNs. It's VPN's not VPS.

Or just...don't hack.
whatbi mean is that a hacker can get banned by ip and acc but he can change of ip and get a new acc and continue hacking get it?