• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Not sure when it will be done, taking a family photo isn't really high on my agenda right now. Feeling more towards lurking on Reddit all night.

Well the sooner you do it, the sooner you get unbanned. Plus you would actually have some real evidence, rather than just a vague excuse that the servers owner only forgives out of pity.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
you will not get unbanned. in my opinion u should stay banned. you were caught cheating. and now u will stay banned

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So, we were gonna get proof not to perma ban? Let's do that now.
Shit your pants on your own time.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If he does the pic as Bott requested (privately or publicly), he will get unbanned, as said. No other say in the matter. And any other hacks he may use will be caught by our plugins our by our admins personally.
Not too complicated.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
God, Bott is fuckin' awesome on ban threads.
Good job, CiniC. What were you saying about cum? Oh yeah... Let me quote you..
"You got a little cum on the side of your mouth still from sucking the guy off."
the saying " ... excuse. If I were only getting paid everytime i heard that." if i were only getting payed for everytime you said that - I woul've been a billionare by that time.
"woul've"? "billionare"? "payed"?
Appreciate your input, son. My English definitely sucks, but I'd stick with my version.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Good job, CiniC. What were you saying about cum? Oh yeah... Let me quote you..
"You got a little cum on the side of your mouth still from sucking the guy off."

"woul've"? "billionare"? "payed"?
Appreciate your input, son. My English definitely sucks, but I'd stick with my version.
Bro.
CALM
THE
FUCK
DOWN

Don't drag your God damn retarded e-grudge to every friggin' thread on this site. Drop it. Though knowing you, you'll respond to this, therefore just proving you're a worthless troll.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't even remember why you're so pissed off lol.
EDIT: and you sure do talk about gay intercourse a lot. Got something you need to tell us?

pkobalt

Uncharitable Spy
I will give this guy my Genuine Killer Exclusive if he actually does it, and I might die laughing, while shitting my pants.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
No i think he really mean you are tounging Cinic's asshole. As in there is shit around your mouth from eating up everything he says right or wrong.

It's disgusting to be honest. You're like that little kid that used to follow Scrambles around :/