• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Noobeld :D

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I log on today to find out I've been banned from your server. I've played on it for over 5days play time as it's the only server I play.

So... what's up? :suspicious:

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
LINKED: New STEAMID from banned IP 86.16.71.25
someone at that ip got banned
and then you got it.
im guessing you have a static ip?

Well I'm not the only one who plays TF2 on here, other than my father.

Oh shieeet he's a dirty cheater :eek:

Well I'm banning him on here and sending him back to the realm of the 360 he came from.

So am I looking for a new server then? Would be a massive shame since my friends play on the skial server.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well I'm not the only one who plays TF2 on here, other than my father.

Oh shieeet he's a dirty cheater :eek:

Well I'm banning him on here and sending him back to the realm of the 360 he came from.

So am I looking for a new server then? Would be a massive shame since my friends play on the skial server.
no.
your steamid was just linked to a banned ip.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Father excuse. If I were only getting paid every time I heard that - I would've been a billionaire by that time.

no.
your steamid was just linked to a banned ip.

What do you mean "no"? His IP was banned and now every steam running from this IP will be banned. This dude has been banned permanently.

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=166986
he has a pretty solid time playing on Skial servers... Even though his KpD ratio is suspicious

Well that's a shame. Honestly though if it's too much hassle I'll just play elsewhere, I just prefer to stay on the Skial server is all.

Alcide

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I spend a lot of time playing with him on the goldrush EU server and he's really a good guy. I never seen him cheat or even just have a bad behavior on the server. I think this is really a misunderstanding. I mean he plays everyday, if he was such a big cheater he would have been banned a long time ago ...

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The only thing left right now is to wait for big bosses to make a decision. Your time spent on the servers speaks in your favor.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

I spend a lot of time playing with him on the goldrush EU server and he's really a good guy. I never seen him cheat or even just have a bad behavior on the server. I think this is really a misunderstanding. I mean he plays everyday, if he was such a big cheater he would have been banned a long time ago ...
Make me sound like an addict why don't ya'
:alone:

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Without sounding too full of myself I like to think I'm a pretty good sniper. Also I generally roll heavy whenever Alcide is on to medic me, which is most of the time I play.
Well, these stats show that you are really good sniper since if you were cheating SMAC would've banned you already, I think. That's being said, I believe you'll get unbanned.

Alcide

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
He is really a good sniper, playing heavy on the other team when he is in sniper mode is a pain ^^. i really hope he'll get unban

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Father excuse. If I were only getting paid every time I heard that - I would've been a billionaire by that time.

the saying " ... excuse. If I were only getting paid everytime i heard that." if i were only getting payed for everytime you said that - I woul've been a billionare by that time.