• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
lmao so much for being some renowned therapist huh!? lol sits on her ass all day waiting to try and dig whats left of her methed out nails into the owner of the server, pathetic and childish. Its lovely to see she's still as immature as ever, keep up the good work selkie, keep using those downloads for your "reaction time" LOL .

Not worth giving her attention, you're just adding fuel to the fire. Considering most trolls/cheaters love the attention they get when doing it and continue so.

You're right with what you're saying though.

However she's a waste of oxygen. ✅

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Not worth giving her attention, you're just adding fuel to the fire. Considering most trolls/cheaters love the attention they get when doing it and continue so.

You're right with what you're saying though.

However she's a waste of oxygen. ✅
True enough words Bl0, its off topic and since her words are about as solid as snowflakes, haha, cheers

Bottiger

Administrator
Someone told me they renamed themselves "Wonderblack" now.

MgDYgMC.jpg

For those of you who don't know, there's an existing commmunity named Blackwonder.

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Someone told me they renamed themselves "Wonderblack" now.

(I decided to create a small story, thinking how Blackwonder would respond to this. It's just for fun, enjoy.)

Blackwonder Admin: Uh, we've got an issue regarding another community called "Uber". Not as popular as our community but still, you'll wanna know.
Blackwonder Founder: What is it now? Last time I checked you should be on that EU Hightower server banning that cheater that got reported an HOUR ago. What's your excuse this time?
Blackwonder Admin: I know... but my gf keeps nagging at me and I told her that I'm an important Admin in TF2 but she's like.. "what". Girls huh? I take my job seriously and she's being a pain.
Blackwonder Founder: ... What's the issue you dingbat.
Blackwonder Admin: So basically... the community Uber (the Founder: Interlude) is taking the piss by nicking Skial's protected maps and recreating them for his own purposes including coping the announcements off Bottigers posts which are related to Zombie escape. He is copying - deleting - forging evidence to hide the fact that Interlude isn't original at all, he's in denial and won't tell the truth.
Blackwonder Founder: Interesting, shows you how desperate some people are to gain popularity by taking a short cut but overall it'll be his stupidity that ends him. Relies on Bottiger, how childish and absurd. He's just jealous.
Blackwonder Admin: ...Yeah but here's the problem, they recently (been told by a member) called themselves "Wonderblack" instead of "Uber".
Blackwonder Founder: Wonderblack....?
Blackwonder Admin: I know what you're thinking, but we should handle this with care.
Blackwonder Founder: I've created a peaceful community where people and those alike can join and have fun via my servers and now I've got some neckbeard goat slinger that's obviously decided to take my well known community name but switch the words around and think nobody would notice huh. I built my house from nothing, worked hard and gained popularity overtime with patience and commitment. Does his brain not contain enough brain cells to be original? I understand Bottiger's pain now. Switching the words.... my god, this is pretty stupid.
Blackwonder Admin: I know, honestly I find this hilariously stupid as well considering what he's done so far.
Blackwonder Founder: I'll handle this, he'll be flushed by the end of the day.
Blackwonder Admin: What's your master plan?
Blackwonder Founder: All I can say is...
Blackwonder Admin: Hm?
Blackwonder Founder: To quote Doctor Stephen Strange, from Dr. Strange - "We're in the Endgame now."
Blackwonder Admin: I wish we could snap idiots like these out of existence.
Blackwonder Founder: Half of all idiots turned to dust. Majestic ending indeed.

Last edited:

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
(I decided to create a small story, thinking how Blackwonder would respond to this. It's just for fun, enjoy.)

Blackwonder Admin: Uh, we've got an issue regarding another community called "Uber". Not as popular as our community but still, you'll wanna know.
Blackwonder Founder: What is it now? Last time I checked you should be on that EU Hightower server banning that cheater that got reported an HOUR ago. What's your excuse this time?
Blackwonder Admin: I know... but my gf keeps nagging at me and I told her that I'm an important Admin in TF2 but she's like.. "what". Girls huh? I take my job seriously and she's being a pain.
Blackwonder Founder: ... What's the issue you dingbat.
Blackwonder Admin: So basically... the community Uber (the Founder: Interlude) is taking the piss by nicking Skial's protected maps and recreating them for his own purposes including coping the announcements off Bottigers posts which are related to Zombie escape. He is copying - deleting - forging evidence to hide the fact that Interlude isn't original at all, he's in denial and won't tell the truth.
Blackwonder Founder: Interesting, shows you how desperate some people are to gain popularity by taking a short cut but overall it'll be his stupidity that ends him. Relies on Bottiger, how childish and absurd. He's just jealous.
Blackwonder Admin: ...Yeah but here's the problem, they recently (been told by a member) called themselves "Wonderblack" instead of "Uber".
Blackwonder Founder: Wonderblack....?
Blackwonder Admin: I know what you're thinking, but we should handle this with care.
Blackwonder Founder: I've created a peaceful community where people and those alike can join and have fun via my servers and now I've got some neckbeard goat slinger that's obviously decided to take my well known community name but switch the words around and think nobody would notice huh. I built my house from nothing, worked hard and gained popularity overtime with patience and commitment. Does his brain not contain enough brain cells to be original? I understand Bottiger's pain now. Switching the words.... my god, this is pretty stupid.
Blackwonder Admin: I know, honestly I find this hilariously stupid as well considering what he's done so far.
Blackwonder Founder: I'll handle this, he'll be flushed by the end of the day.
Blackwonder Admin: What's your master plan?
Blackwonder Founder: All I can say is...
Blackwonder Admin: Hm?
Blackwonder Founder: To quote Doctor Stephen Strange, from Dr. Strange - "We're in the Endgame now."
Blackwonder Admin: I wish we could snap idiots like these out of existence.
Blackwonder Founder: Half of all idiots turned to dust. Majestic ending indeed.
A+ for effort

Your Best Dagon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm gonna become a staff over there and fuck 'em up bad. Not even Agent 8 (that dumbass script kiddie) would see something like that coming if it were his server.