Status
Not open for further replies.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
I don't even know you; yet you keep picking on me... Yeah, real mature...
This is the first time I've replied to this thread.

Nobody here knows you. Regardless if you play on our servers, we have no reputation to go off of.
In my biased, candid opinion, I would never want somebody who keeps bringing up maturity as an argument, or has to continually defend themselves from the community as an admin.
If you were actually calm and mature as you claim, you would accept the poor reception you've been given thus far and make yourself known in the community for being mature and composed before applying again.

In other words:
FUCKYOU.gif

Searge

Scarcely Lethal Noob
This is the first time I've replied to this thread.

Nobody here knows you. Regardless if you play on our servers, we have no reputation to go off of.
In my biased, candid opinion, I would never want somebody who keeps bringing up maturity as an argument, or has to continually defend themselves from the community as an admin.
If you were actually calm and mature as you claim, you would accept the poor reception you've been given thus far and make yourself known in the community for being mature and composed before applying again.

In other words:
FUCKYOU.gif
:megusta:Thanks for being nice this time..?

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
:megusta:Thanks for being nice this time..?
Actually, I wasn't mean in the slightest the first time.
You were just bitter from the rejection everybody else gave you, telling me you let your current mood effect your decisions, like leaving me a vulgar reply.

Just kidding, I'm just conjuring up bullshit. Seriously though, let it drop and try again later. Prove to us you'd make a good admin.

Reactions: Searge

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have a feeling that he might be a good admin, if a chance is given, but he needs a few people who actually play Badwater vouch for him and that's quite difficult to get with only 19h playtime. I'd welcome his application some time later with some people +1ing him who join other than trade servers once in a while.

Also, these:
Half of the replies in these threads tend to be written by trolls who want to be admin and go power tripping and figure that if they'll never be admin they'll ruin it for everybody else. Don't feed the trolls because you might ruin your chances at being an admin in the future.

jsut because he is a kid doesnt mean he needs to be trolled. explain to him why he won't get admin instead of being complete dicks...

Searge

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You sound pretty mature there mate
Can anyone at least try constructive criticism? Well most people base age on maturity and since people think they're mostly more mature than me keep going around acting like they are better than me. People at least need the courtesy of being nice when I post one of these.. I thought this community was full of nice people. This proves otherwise that a lot of people on here are complete assholes. You could just say "I don't know this guy and I don't like his application; so I am going to say no." Instead they have to put hate into every word. Even moderators are trolling this post.. How sad.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Can anyone at least try constructive criticism? Well most people base age on maturity and since people think they're mostly more mature than me keep going around acting like they are better than me. People at least need the courtesy of being nice when I post one of these.. I thought this community was full of nice people. This proves otherwise that a lot of people on here are complete assholes. You could just say "I don't know this guy and I don't like his application; so I am going to say no." Instead they have to put hate into every word. Even moderators are trolling this post.. How sad.
you wouldn't be a good admin

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
There was no hate in it. It seems pretty clear from the way he said "do you know how mature I am" that made him seem immature.

Searge

Scarcely Lethal Noob
There was no hate in it. It seems pretty clear from the way he said "do you know how mature I am" that made him seem immature.
I don't care if it seemed like anything; that doesn't make it that way? What if yours seems as if there was hate in it? Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.