Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
19:20:27h Is your Connection time.
Not played on the server for 1 day in total time :P

Toxik

Contributor

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Sorry, I'm going to come in and fuck this thread up with logic and reason.
:trollexcited:

Age isn't the problem as we've sure as hell seen 12 year olds that are more mature than some 30-somethings that have come onto our servers. Honestly, I couldn't give two shits about how old an admin is as long as he's mature and level headed.

That is where play time comes into effect. It's not that you've played so many hours that you HAVE to be good at admin. It's that you've spent enough time on the servers to become known by the regulars. Yeah, you might make a GREAT admin, but you've only played for a few hours and nobody knows you enough to differentiate you from some jackass griefing spammer on his way to downloading an aimbot.

Using "fancy words" as Ruelel put it (or as I call it "not being an ignorant fuckwit without communication skills") is a good sign of actually being intelligent. However, intelligence can be both benevolent or malevolent and we'd need to get to know you to see which you are.

Also, just know this... Most of the users of this site that have posted have little say in who becomes an admin. It's really up to Bottiger. Half of the replies in these threads tend to be written by trolls who want to be admin and go power tripping and figure that if they'll never be admin they'll ruin it for everybody else. Don't feed the trolls because you might ruin your chances at being an admin in the future.

Reactions: Searge and basiate

Searge

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I may be the one that can change the flag to make someone admin, but I decide based on the opinions of trusted members.

This means you shouldn't add me on steam or pm me trying to be nice in order to get admin. I hate people who do that.
I'm not some annoying little kid; I'd add you but I don't kiss people's asses.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
wow......
I would have a better chance to get admin by a slight 20-31% chance
At least gain some knowledge about everyone in the clan. or something. Big Words dont bring u to Hollywood as ruelel said and dont try acting mature.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero
Status
Not open for further replies.