GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Does it matter? I get my opinion, don't I? Or has that been taken from me also, along with the banned weps?
so you just told me that you completely ignored all the actual reasons why people want to ban it from lobbies?
you are entitled to your opinion, but if you are completely ignorant about the entire thing, it doesn't mean much.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
we have the pomson banned on the lobby servers and it doesn't have any glitches that do server crashes.
the cleaver allows a scout to one shot most classes which ruins the fun of a good match
The Pomson is banned because it offsets the priorities of the class and the whole gameplay built on uber advantages.
The cleaver is just an op secondary, but lobbies are the place to try out these new weapons.

Is there a way to upload the UGC whitelist to the server and the leader with the rcon could decide if he wants to use it or not?

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
so you just told me that you completely ignored all the actual reasons why people want to ban it from lobbies?
you are entitled to your opinion, but if you are completely ignorant about the entire thing, it doesn't mean much.
If I did, what could you do about it?
And if you'll notice, I changed my post due to the reasons people gave.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
If I did, what could you do about it?
dismiss it as invalid because of your lack of knowledge
And if you'll notice, I changed my post due to the reasons people gave.
Doesn't make you any less ignorant then before you edited it.
now if you'd like to continue this, pm me about it because this is throwing everything off topic

now so I can keep on topic, a crit cleaver does 150 damage, instantly killing 4 of the 9 classes. It also does an additional 40 because of it's bleed effect(4/1sec for 10 sec) killing off everything other than the heavy and soldier.
That is why I gave it my plus 1

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
now so I can keep on topic, a crit cleaver does 150 damage, instantly killing 4 of the 9 classes. It also does an additional 40 because of it's bleed effect(4/1sec for 10 sec) killing off everything other than the heavy and soldier.
That is why I gave it my plus 1
But, it dosen't random crit. You obviously know this. You need to sandman first. IF you can get 2 hits in a row (Not very difficult, but for some people it might be) then I can see how you might want to ban it. Again, already knew this......

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
But, it dosen't random crit. You obviously know this. You need to sandman first. IF you can get 2 hits in a row (Not very difficult, but for some people it might be) then I can see how you might want to ban it. Again, already knew this......
so it's not as easy as two-shotting any class with the FaN?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If you dont want to use it in lobbys, can't you just load the ugc whilelist using rcon?
Also, what if you want to practice for etf2l 6's? want to ban basicaly all weapons?

• Allowed unlocks: Blutsauger, Kritzkrieg, Übersaw and Crusader’s Crossbow
  • All other non-stock weapons are banned.
a lobby is just class restrictions, not comp format.